End Impunity: Israel Is Brutalising International Law

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel ... I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." - Jeane Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations
Good 'Ol Sniffer brandishing its importance as a UN hack on these boards as one of the neocons whose philosophy goaded George W. into invading Iraq for Israel...

There is nor ever was anything in my philosophy which goaded GWB and it was the Saudis who wanted Saddam removed.

Yea Sniffer you've done a great Job of creating anti-Semitism at the UN and all over the world for your vulgar greed...

The world was infested with anti-Semitic, knuckle-dragging fools like you long before I was born but it is common of you garden variety bigots to speak from both sides of your big mouth. From one side you extol the virtue of the UN and from the other you admit it is, at its core, just another anti-Semitic mouthpiece (somehow created by ... me).

Excerpts from Canadian PM Stephen Harper's speech at the 2010 Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism:

“Jews today in many parts of the world and many different settings are increasingly subjected to vandalism, threats, slurs, and just plain, old-fashioned lies.

“Let me draw your attention to some particularly disturbing trends. Anti-Semitism has gained a place at our universities, where at times it is not the mob who are removed, but the Jewish students under attack. And, under the shadow of a hateful ideology with global ambitions, one which targets the Jewish homeland as a scapegoat, Jews are savagely attacked around the world, such as, most appallingly, in Mumbai in 2008.

“One ruthless champion of that ideology brazenly threatens to ‘wipe Israel off the map,’ and time and again flouts the obligations that his country has taken under international treaties. I could go on, but I know that you will agree on one point: that this is all too familiar.

“We have seen all this before. And we have no excuse to be complacent. In fact we have a duty to take action. And for all of us, that starts at home.

“I will mention for the time being that, for the first time, we are dealing with Canada’s own record of officially sanctioned anti-Semitism. We have created a fund for education about our country’s deliberate rejection of Jewish refugees before and during the Second World War.

“But of course we must also combat anti-Semitism beyond our borders, an evolving, global phenomenon. And we must recognize, that while its substance is as crude as ever, its method is now more sophisticated.

“Harnessing disparate anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Western ideologies, it targets the Jewish people by targeting the Jewish homeland, Israel, as the source of injustice and conflict in the world, and uses, perversely, the language of human rights to do so.

“We must be relentless in exposing this new anti-Semitism for what it is. Of course, like any country, Israel may be subjected to fair criticism. And like any free country, Israel subjects itself to such criticism — healthy, necessary, democratic debate. But when Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack — is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand. Demonization, double standards, delegitimization, the three D’s, it is the responsibility of us all to stand up to them.

“And I know, by the way, because I have the bruises to show for it, that whether it is at the United Nations, or any other international forum, the easy thing to do is simply to just get along and go along with this anti-Israeli rhetoric, to pretend it is just being even-handed, and to excuse oneself with the label of ‘honest broker.’ There are, after all, a lot more votes, a lot more, in being anti-Israeli than in taking a stand. But, as long as I am Prime Minister, whether it is at the UN or the Francophonie or anywhere else, Canada will take that stand, whatever the cost. And friends, I say this not just because it is the right thing to do, but because history shows us, and the ideology of the anti-Israeli mob tells us all too well if we listen to it, that those who threaten the existence of the Jewish people are a threat to all of us."

See more at: Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism Prime Minister of Canada
Very nice Sniffer...As usual you mix anti-Israeli policies with anti-Semitism, yet you say that fair criticism of Israel is admissible...

Stealing land and not allowing the Palestinians their-own state IS the reason why you mix up anti-Israeli quasi-fascism with anti-Semitism...

You have been blinded by your History and I understand that you are an old victim of that psychotic state you live in, one filled with hatred for the world...

You're the one who brought up anti Semitism you deluded moron.

Very nice Sniffer...As usual you mix anti-Israeli policies with anti-Semitism, yet you say that fair criticism of Israel is admissible... Stealing land and not allowing the Palestinians their-own state IS the reason why you mix up anti-Israeli quasi-fascism with anti-Semitism... You have been blinded by your History and I understand that you are an old victim of that psychotic state you live in, one filled with hatred for the world...

The sentiments (and mixing) were not mine but rather those of Canada's PM who said, in reference to your lame attempt to legitimize your mindless bigotry:

"Harnessing disparate anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Western ideologies, it targets the Jewish people by targeting the Jewish homeland, Israel, as the source of injustice and conflict in the world, and uses, perversely, the language of human rights to do so."

Clearly he was describing assholes just like ... you.
I do not hate the world but I have precious little respect for a hypocritical bigot who twists himself into a pretzel in order to justify his obvious hatred.
The funny part is your belief that you are somehow fooling someone.
My disdain for you is no secret to anyone, bashing you for the better part for15-20 years has always been the best part ot these boards because I know sick ZioNazi when I read one...

People like you create hate because you give it birth every time you open you mouth! You speak the language of Israel and that's why in the world polls she is despised world-wide.

Last edited:
"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel ... I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." - Jeane Kirkpatrick, former US Ambassador to the United Nations
Good 'Ol Sniffer brandishing its importance as a UN hack on these boards as one of the neocons whose philosophy goaded George W. into invading Iraq for Israel...

There is nor ever was anything in my philosophy which goaded GWB and it was the Saudis who wanted Saddam removed.

Yea Sniffer you've done a great Job of creating anti-Semitism at the UN and all over the world for your vulgar greed...

The world was infested with anti-Semitic, knuckle-dragging fools like you long before I was born but it is common of you garden variety bigots to speak from both sides of your big mouth. From one side you extol the virtue of the UN and from the other you admit it is, at its core, just another anti-Semitic mouthpiece (somehow created by ... me).

Excerpts from Canadian PM Stephen Harper's speech at the 2010 Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism:

“Jews today in many parts of the world and many different settings are increasingly subjected to vandalism, threats, slurs, and just plain, old-fashioned lies.

“Let me draw your attention to some particularly disturbing trends. Anti-Semitism has gained a place at our universities, where at times it is not the mob who are removed, but the Jewish students under attack. And, under the shadow of a hateful ideology with global ambitions, one which targets the Jewish homeland as a scapegoat, Jews are savagely attacked around the world, such as, most appallingly, in Mumbai in 2008.

“One ruthless champion of that ideology brazenly threatens to ‘wipe Israel off the map,’ and time and again flouts the obligations that his country has taken under international treaties. I could go on, but I know that you will agree on one point: that this is all too familiar.

“We have seen all this before. And we have no excuse to be complacent. In fact we have a duty to take action. And for all of us, that starts at home.

“I will mention for the time being that, for the first time, we are dealing with Canada’s own record of officially sanctioned anti-Semitism. We have created a fund for education about our country’s deliberate rejection of Jewish refugees before and during the Second World War.

“But of course we must also combat anti-Semitism beyond our borders, an evolving, global phenomenon. And we must recognize, that while its substance is as crude as ever, its method is now more sophisticated.

“Harnessing disparate anti-Semitic, anti-American and anti-Western ideologies, it targets the Jewish people by targeting the Jewish homeland, Israel, as the source of injustice and conflict in the world, and uses, perversely, the language of human rights to do so.

“We must be relentless in exposing this new anti-Semitism for what it is. Of course, like any country, Israel may be subjected to fair criticism. And like any free country, Israel subjects itself to such criticism — healthy, necessary, democratic debate. But when Israel, the only country in the world whose very existence is under attack — is consistently and conspicuously singled out for condemnation, I believe we are morally obligated to take a stand. Demonization, double standards, delegitimization, the three D’s, it is the responsibility of us all to stand up to them.

“And I know, by the way, because I have the bruises to show for it, that whether it is at the United Nations, or any other international forum, the easy thing to do is simply to just get along and go along with this anti-Israeli rhetoric, to pretend it is just being even-handed, and to excuse oneself with the label of ‘honest broker.’ There are, after all, a lot more votes, a lot more, in being anti-Israeli than in taking a stand. But, as long as I am Prime Minister, whether it is at the UN or the Francophonie or anywhere else, Canada will take that stand, whatever the cost. And friends, I say this not just because it is the right thing to do, but because history shows us, and the ideology of the anti-Israeli mob tells us all too well if we listen to it, that those who threaten the existence of the Jewish people are a threat to all of us."

See more at: Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the Ottawa Conference on Combating Anti-Semitism Prime Minister of Canada
Very nice Sniffer...As usual you mix anti-Israeli policies with anti-Semitism, yet you say that fair criticism of Israel is admissible...

Stealing land and not allowing the Palestinians their-own state IS the reason why you mix up anti-Israeli quasi-fascism with anti-Semitism...

You have been blinded by your History and I understand that you are an old victim of that psychotic state you live in, one filled with hatred for the world...

You're the one who brought up anti Semitism you deluded moron.
Go lick Sniffer's boots like a nice little ZioNut!

So how is Israel stopping the Palestinians from having their own state when it is recognised by the UN and most nations. You really spout some crap sometimes and then wonder why you are ridiculed for what you post.
Ridiculed by a sick ZioNazi like you is a badge of honor...Stop stealing land and go back to the 67 Green Line, also I might add that you stay in the asylum where you're well received...

Now the braindead islamomorn is apouting the oxymoron again.

Do explain how you can be a Zionist that believed in the Jews having a homeland while being a rabid Jew hater that wants to wipe them all out

So how is Israel stopping the Palestinians from having their own state when it is recognised by the UN and most nations. You really spout some crap sometimes and then wonder why you are ridiculed for what you post.
Ridiculed by a sick ZioNazi like you is a badge of honor...Stop stealing land and go back to the 67 Green Line, also I might add that you stay in the asylum where you're well received...

Do explain how you can be a Zionist that believed in the Jews having a homeland while being a rabid Jew hater that wants to wipe them all out
The Arab League has more than once offered to negotiate a peace based on the 67 green Line, Israel refuses to even meet and talk...
Why because Israel refuses to give back the land it took in the 67 war in her pre-emptive strike on the Arabs...

No one on planet earth, the UN, USA, EU, Russia, China or Timbuktu recognize Israel's annexation of these lands...

I support direct negotiations with the only people that can keep the peace. Negotiating with the unarmed Palestinians can never produce a regional peace because they are the pawns in a much wider conflict.

The Arab League has more than once offered to negotiate a peace based on the 67 green Line, Israel refuses to even meet and talk...
Why because Israel refuses to give back the land it took in the 67 war in her pre-emptive strike on the Arabs...

No one on planet earth, the UN, USA, EU, Russia, China or Timbuktu recognize Israel's annexation of these lands...

I support direct negotiations with the only people that can keep the peace. Negotiating with the unarmed Palestinians can never produce a regional peace because they are the pawns in a much wider conflict.

If this is the case then why has Israel already given back 90% of the land it occupied in 1967.

The peace offered by the arab league is based around right of return for 6 million arab's that have never seen Israel. UN res 181 borders of 1947 and a signed suicide note.

The only piece of land Israel had annexed is Jerusalem, the rest is open to negotiation.

Then you are the one wanting continual war because it suits your hatred

Your big lie.
The Arab League has no authority to negotiate or sign an agreement on behalf of the Palestinians nor have they ever offered to do so. They did float a proposal (2002) that might have served as a basis for negotiations between the conflict's parties that wasn't terribly different than that which Arafat flatly rejected at Camp David/Taba.

...Why because Israel refuses to give back the land it took in the 67 war in her pre-emptive strike on the Arabs...

Another of your big lies. Israel specifically offered to return the WB and Gaza but Egypt and Jordan specifically said "no thanks."

Indeed they are (and always have been) but the agendas of those who pull the Palestinian strings aren't necessarily benign or productive nor do they necessarily match those of the Palestinians themselves. The "unarmed Palestinians" may not be able to negotiate a "regional peace" but they certainly can make a deal with Israel that provides them a better chance at a future and any regional player that fucks with that would quickly find itself at odds with the Arab States that do want peace and prosperity.

Last edited:

Your big lie.
The Arab League has no authority to negotiate or sign an agreement on behalf of the Palestinians nor have they ever offered to do so. They did float a proposal (2002) that might serve as a basis for negotiations between the conflict's parties that wasn't terribly different than that which Arafat flatly rejected at Camp David/Taba.

...Why because Israel refuses to give back the land it took in the 67 war in her pre-emptive strike on the Arabs...

Another of your big lies. Israel specifically offered to return the WB and Gaza and Egypt and Jordan specifically said "no thanks."

Indeed they are (and always have been) but the agendas of those who pull the Palestinian strings isn't necessarily benign or productive nor does it necessarily match that of the Palestinians themselves. The "unarmed Palestinians" may not be able to negotiate a "regional peace" but they certainly can make a deal with Israel that provides them a better chance at a future and any regional player that fucks with that would quickly find itself at odds with the Arab States that do want peace and prosperity.
The Palestinians will never surrender what they had in 67 recognized by International Law...Israel will heel to this law or she will never have peace...And with hateful creeps like you preaching land theft Israel will remain a Pariah State in the hearts and minds of the world.

Go hide under a rock, Sniffer!

If this is the case then why has Israel already given back 90% of the land it occupied in 1967.

The peace offered by the arab league is based around right of return for 6 million arab's that have never seen Israel. UN res 181 borders of 1947 and a signed suicide note.

The only piece of land Israel had annexed is Jerusalem, the rest is open to negotiation.

Jerusalem is the crux of the illegal annexation along with the settlements you forgot to mention...No Arab will ever surrender Jerusalem which had been under Muslim control for 1,400 years...

Your big lie.
The Arab League has no authority to negotiate or sign an agreement on behalf of the Palestinians nor have they ever offered to do so. They did float a proposal (2002) that might serve as a basis for negotiations between the conflict's parties that wasn't terribly different than that which Arafat flatly rejected at Camp David/Taba.

Another of your big lies. Israel specifically offered to return the WB and Gaza and Egypt and Jordan specifically said "no thanks."

Indeed they are (and always have been) but the agendas of those who pull the Palestinian strings isn't necessarily benign or productive nor does it necessarily match that of the Palestinians themselves. The "unarmed Palestinians" may not be able to negotiate a "regional peace" but they certainly can make a deal with Israel that provides them a better chance at a future and any regional player that fucks with that would quickly find itself at odds with the Arab States that do want peace and prosperity.
The Palestinians will never surrender what they had in 67 recognized by International Law...Israel will heel to this law or she will never have peace...And with hateful creeps like you preaching land theft Israel will remain a Pariah State in the hearts and minds of the world.

The Palestinians will never surrender what they had in 67

What did they have in 67?

Your big lie.

The Palestinians will never surrender what they had in 67 recognized by International Law...Israel will heel to this law or she will never have peace...

Another of your lies. The Palestinians had nothing recognized by international law in 1967 and the number of lies you post (or how often you throw a silly hissy fit) will not alter the facts.

Your big lie.

Another of your big lies. Israel specifically offered to return the WB and Gaza but Egypt and Jordan specifically said "no thanks."

"Another of your big lies. Israel specifically offered to return the WB and Gaza but Egypt and Jordan specifically said "no thanks."

"The U.N. General Assembly was about to convene. Israeli leaders feared U.S. pressure to withdraw immediately, and needed to offer an alternative. After intense debate, the cabinet approved a secret message to Washington: Israel was prepared to reach peace treaties with Egypt and Syria "on the basis of the international border and Israel's security needs. Until such treaties, it would stay put. The decision said nothing about the West Bank.

Now the Israel State Archives has posted the full texts online, accessible to anyone who reads Hebrew. You can read Defense Minister Moshe Dayan propose that Israel keep the West Bank without giving the Arab residents citizenship. Rather, he says, they should eventually have "autonomy, with Israel responsible for security and foreign affairs."

No Israel Didn t Offer to Trade the West Bank for Peace in 1967 - The Daily Beast

Your big lie.

The Palestinians will never surrender what they had in 67 recognized by International Law...Israel will heel to this law or she will never have peace...

Another of your lies. The Palestinians had nothing recognized by international law in 1967 and the number of lies you post (or how often you throw a silly hissy fit) will not alter the facts.
Well explain what it was then, the facts on the ground with links maggot double talker?

Your big lie.

What International law was that then, care to name it and give the date it came into force. Or is this just another of your many fantasy laws that have never existed

Jerusalem is the crux of the illegal annexation along with the settlements you forgot to mention...No Arab will ever surrender Jerusalem which had been under Muslim control for 1,400 years...

You are wrong again dumbo ask monte about the Catholic ownership of Jerusalem. The settlements are built on Jewish owned land for which there are extant title deeds, it is the arab muslims that are the land thieves.

Your big lie.

The Palestinians will never surrender what they had in 67

What did they have in 67?

Nothing just as they had nothing in 1949

Your big lie.

"Another of your big lies. Israel specifically offered to return the WB and Gaza but Egypt and Jordan specifically said "no thanks."

"The U.N. General Assembly was about to convene. Israeli leaders feared U.S. pressure to withdraw immediately, and needed to offer an alternative. After intense debate, the cabinet approved a secret message to Washington: Israel was prepared to reach peace treaties with Egypt and Syria "on the basis of the international border and Israel's security needs. Until such treaties, it would stay put. The decision said nothing about the West Bank.

Now the Israel State Archives has posted the full texts online, accessible to anyone who reads Hebrew. You can read Defense Minister Moshe Dayan propose that Israel keep the West Bank without giving the Arab residents citizenship. Rather, he says, they should eventually have "autonomy, with Israel responsible for security and foreign affairs."

No Israel Didn t Offer to Trade the West Bank for Peace in 1967 - The Daily Beast

Another of your NON OFFICIAL sources that suits your POV. Just NAZI PROPAGANDA

Your big lie.

Well explain what it was then, the facts on the ground with links maggot double talker?

They were still ruled by Jordan who lost control of the land to Israel. It was not until 1988 that Palestine came into existence, and promptly stopped dead

Forum List

Back