End Gun-Free Zones Now

Upon examining Congress' enumerated powers in Art I, section 8, I see no power that would allow it to enact any sort of "gun free zone" legislation. Can someone point me to the relevant language?

Well, there are a few who claim to be lawyers here, like one in particular who goes by the name of C. Clayton Jones, or something like that. I can't recall exactly what it is. Maybe if you lucky, one of them will respond. ;)
No reply so far. :)

Yeah, it's my right to walk into a bank armed and brandishing a weapon with a banana clip....I want to have a six shooter when facing a judge...I even want to smoke when i'm in a hospital, and by God I better get that uranium bomb for Christmas or Santa will pay....

If I walked into any establishment while carrying concealed none of you idiots would ever know I had a weapon on me

Yeah, it's my right to walk into a bank armed and brandishing a weapon with a banana clip....I want to have a six shooter when facing a judge...I even want to smoke when i'm in a hospital, and by God I better get that uranium bomb for Christmas or Santa will pay....

If I walked into any establishment while carrying concealed none of you idiots would ever know I had a weapon on me
Every man is a weapon...

Every man is a weapon...
Not the doughy ones

Every man is a weapon...
Not the doughy ones
They are to cholesterol levels...

Forum List

Back