End Greed! Vote McCain!

Too bad he didn't tell that to his chief whiner Economic Advixor, Fill Graham when he snuck in his deregulation crap back in 1996.

We have laws to stop the low rent criminal, but you can't have laws and regualtions to stop the CEO criminal. They will always do the right$$$$ thing.:lol:

John sometimes speaks with forked tongue. If he is really a reformer (he stole this from Obama) he needs to run as an independent since his party is what made the mess what needs reform.:badgrin:

VIENNA, Ohio - John McCain embraces and expels Washington like an accordion player belting out a song.

Squeeze in and he touts his vast knowledge of the capital city. Draw out and he casts himself a reformer bent on changing its ways.

It's a remarkable dichotomy echoed throughout the Republican establishment, as a party that's held the White House for the past eight years tries to retain its grip in what has shaped up as a change election.

"Reform becomes contagious," former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, brother of the current president, said at a McCain town hall meeting this week in Orlando. "If you start to dream bigger dreams and you start challenging the basic assumptions, you can change how things work, and we've done it in Florida, and the Good Lord knows we need to do it in Washington, D.C., and John McCain is the right guy at the right time to make that happen."

McCain has long considered himself a political maverick, and there's no doubt that the Arizona senator has bucked the system — especially later in his career.

Once so close to the establishment that he had his own number in the Keating Five corruption scandal, McCain has more recently challenged the institutions of Congress with campaign finance legislation and other reform measures.

Just four years ago, McCain was enough of a bipartisan figure that Democrat John Kerry considered him as a running mate.

This time around, though, McCain is projecting a dual image: the outside insider. A 25-year veteran of the House and Senate, a white man like all the rest of the country's presidents to date, McCain is trying to fend off a 47-year-old, first-term senator angling to become the first black to reach the Oval Office.

It's prompted almost melodic speechmaking and statements.

Squeeze in, and he's the new capital tour guide for his running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

"I can't wait to introduce her to Washington, D.C. I can't wait," he said to cheers Monday in Jacksonville.

Draw out, and he sounds like he never set foot in the city himself.

"The word's going out, my friends: The old-boy network, the pork-barrelers, the earmarkers, my friends, the word is, `Change is coming,'" McCain said. "There's two mavericks coming to Washington, and we're going to shake it up."

Analysis: McCain leads a dual life as powerbroker - Yahoo! News

So refreshing! McCain pledges to end greed! And I believe him!

Go McCain!

:lol:

I find it so hilarious that the poor uneducated gullible hillbilly americans believe Republican leaders who have nothing but utter contempt for them.

Cutting the super rich's taxes is really a sign that the elderly midget with the poise and the presence of a tired tortoise... is against greed.

Nice logic.

Expect also nothing but another $trillion on a joke defence policy.

Too bad he didn't tell that to his chief whiner Economic Advixor, Fill Graham when he snuck in his deregulation crap back in 1996.

We have laws to stop the low rent criminal, but you can't have laws and regualtions to stop the CEO criminal. They will always do the right$$$$ thing.:lol:

John sometimes speaks with forked tongue. If he is really a reformer (he stole this from Obama) he needs to run as an independent since his party is what made the mess what needs reform.:badgrin:

Analysis: McCain leads a dual life as powerbroker - Yahoo! News

:eusa_boohoo:

Go McCain!

Palin also said that she is confident she will be ready ...about 100times ...by january ...with regards to foreign policy.

I really believe her.

She also said ... that she and McCain are "ready to serve"..

and i really believe her.

I believe everything that they say... I also believe in the war on terror.

I believe in the bible..every single word.

I believe in WMDs in Iraq... they are behind saddams wardrobe.. i believe that.

Go McCain!

Obama promises to end war, poverty, and disease and everyone was quick to jump on that train.

Let's face it, whichever candidate wins, they're walking into a mess, and I don't see either winning a second term.

Obama promises to end war, poverty, and disease and everyone was quick to jump on that train.

Let's face it, whichever candidate wins, they're walking into a mess, and I don't see either winning a second term.

McCain won't make it to the end of his first term. He sounds punch drunk now.

And a palace coup will probably get rid of him anyway to place Moosecunt on the throne

Go McCain!

Dude,

Neither kings nor dictators or even politicians and presidents can end greed anymore than they can end hate or legislate love.

The one thing they can't take away, even with prison, is our personal attitude. To be 'greedy' is a personal choice, one which is as definable as 'beauty' and 'ugly'.

If McCain actually said that in the context that your post implies, he is a fool.

-Joe

Dude,

Neither kings nor dictators or even politicians and presidents can end greed anymore than they can end hate or legislate love.

The one thing they can't take away, even with prison, is our personal attitude. To be 'greedy' is a personal choice, one which is as definable as 'beauty' and 'ugly'.

If McCain actually said that in the context that your post implies, he is a fool.

-Joe

Wow, you don't pick up sarcasism well, do you Joe? :eusa_shifty:

So Mccain is going to end greed. Obama is going to lower the sea levels and raise the dead.

Seriously, its amazing how highly our politicians think of their abilities.

Forum List

Back