End Game of Greens....All Property is Govt Property

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Unfortunately, the future doesn’t look neatly delineated or static. Many researchers and practitioners tell us the future might not look like anything we’ve ever seen. Some say we are reaching a tipping point, after which the rules we have constructed will no longer apply or be of use. Can property survive the great climate transition?

We are well down this road..........govt alrdy owns most of the west.......I wouldnt be surprised if the legislation to implement something like this isnt alrdy written just waiting for the proper crisis to not let it go to waste.

Unfortunately, the future doesn’t look neatly delineated or static. Many researchers and practitioners tell us the future might not look like anything we’ve ever seen. Some say we are reaching a tipping point, after which the rules we have constructed will no longer apply or be of use. Can property survive the great climate transition?

We are well down this road..........govt alrdy owns most of the west.......I wouldnt be surprised if the legislation to implement something like this isnt alrdy written just waiting for the proper crisis to not let it go to waste.
UN Agenda 21... (AKA; Sustainable Development)

The plan has been in place for over 80 years..

When they try to implement it here in the US further the war will be bloody. Why do you think they use every gun crime and spin it in a way that it removes your guns. You cant protect your sovereign rights if you are unarmed.

Dumb fuck, the government owned almost all the West when these territories were annexed to the US. Through the homestead act, railroad land grants, and other means, it was transferred to private hands. The land that no one desired never went through that process, and became Forest Service and BLM. When we have free range laws, much of the land was so severely over grazed that we had to let it recover for as much as a decade. Now we have people judging as to how many cattle the land can graze, and still have wildlife. Those ranchers that graze their cattle on BLM and Forest Service land do so a less than 10% of the cost of grazing on someone else's land. I do wish you know nothings would do a bit of research before posting your ignorance and stupidity.

Dumb fuck, the government owned almost all the West when these territories were annexed to the US. Through the homestead act, railroad land grants, and other means, it was transferred to private hands. The land that no one desired never went through that process, and became Forest Service and BLM. When we have free range laws, much of the land was so severely over grazed that we had to let it recover for as much as a decade. Now we have people judging as to how many cattle the land can graze, and still have wildlife. Those ranchers that graze their cattle on BLM and Forest Service land do so a less than 10% of the cost of grazing on someone else's land. I do wish you know nothings would do a bit of research before posting your ignorance and stupidity.
Been quite the "monument" making out there lately...........

monuments-600x366.JPG

Forum List

Back