$enator $arah?

If you actually believe there is any comparison between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin, then you exemplify the point I was making. How can any reasonably intelligent human being think they are even in the same ball park?

You're right, Biden probably isn't as smart as idiot Palin.

Biden has been a senator for 36 years. He may be gauche and flawed, but he is in no way an idiot and a total joke as is Palin. Again, if you truly believe Palin is in the same ball park with people like Biden, it shows your own intellectual limitations.

While the rightwing echo chamber declares to eachother what a joke Joe Biden is, nobody outside of the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity crowd actually buys it

Along with Ted Kennedy, Bob Dole, John McCain and Arlen Spector, Joe Biden is considered one of the most influential Senators of his generation

You're right, Biden probably isn't as smart as idiot Palin.

Biden has been a senator for 36 years. He may be gauche and flawed, but he is in no way an idiot and a total joke as is Palin. Again, if you truly believe Palin is in the same ball park with people like Biden, it shows your own intellectual limitations.

While the rightwing echo chamber declares to eachother what a joke Joe Biden is, nobody outside of the Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity crowd actually buys it

Along with Ted Kennedy, Bob Dole, John McCain and Arlen Spector, Joe Biden is considered one of the most influential Senators of his generation

While the lefttwing echo chamber declares to each other what a joke Sarah Palin is, nobody outside of the Rachael Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell crowd actually buys it.

See how blind partisan hackery works? You should aspire to a higher standard.

While the lefttwing echo chamber declares to each other what a joke Sarah Palin is, nobody outside of the Rachael Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell crowd actually buys it.

He a US Senator for 36 years and elected Vice President. Everyone buys it. You need to go back to college and learn some critical thinking skills or at least take logic 101. The declaration that Biden is a successful senator and nowhere in the pathetic league of idiots where Palin reside is not hackney partisanship, it is reality. There is no logical or reasonable comparison between a joke like Palin and a successful politician who has served nearly 40 years in the Senate and as Vice President. No comparison.

Perfect example of blind partisan hackery. Thank you! :clap2:

He a US Senator for 36 years and elected Vice President. Everyone buys it. You need to go back to college and learn some critical thinking skills or at least take logic 101. The declaration that Biden is a successful senator and nowhere in the pathetic league of idiots where Palin reside is not hackney partisanship, it is reality. There is no logical or reasonable comparison between a joke like Palin and a successful politician who has served nearly 40 years in the Senate and as Vice President. No comparison.

Other than repeating this blind partisan hackery thing, prove what you are saying. Give some logical, reasonable explanation for what you are saying. You can't. One, because you have no idea how to think logically or reasonably, and two, because you are one of those rightwingers who believe if you just repeat something over and over again, it makes it true.

Palin is a joke to reasonable conservatives, someone who makes them cringe every time she opens her mouth. Palin is a joke to liberals because she is such a fool and so completely out of her league in national politics. Show how that is the same with Democrats for those mentioned. It isn't blind partisanship when someone serves effectively and successfully in the US Senate for nearly 40 years. Just how stupid are you anyway?

Sarah Palin: 'I've Considered' A Senate Run

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is considering going back on the ballot.

In an interview on "The Sean Hannity Show" Tuesday, the 2008 vice presidential candidate indicated she might throw her hat in the ring to become one of Alaska's U.S. Senators.

"I've considered it because people have requested me considering it," Palin said, after Hannity mentioned rumors of a potential Senate run.

Oh goody goody. It would be such fun if $arah ran for office again. And, it would be good for jobs too.

That is, IF you work for SNL, the Tonight Show, Comedy Central or Bill Maher.

Let's all cross our fingers that $imple $arah throws her wig into the ring.

1014393_605944169427452_1266810193_n.jpg

She is aware Senate terms are 6 years long, right?

Other than repeating this blind partisan hackery thing, prove what you are saying. Give some logical, reasonable explanation for what you are saying. You can't. One, because you have no idea how to think logically or reasonably, and two, because you are one of those rightwingers who believe if you just repeat something over and over again, it makes it true.

Palin is a joke to reasonable conservatives, someone who makes them cringe every time she opens her mouth. Palin is a joke to liberals because she is such a fool and so completely out of her league in national politics. Show how that is the same with Democrats for those mentioned. It isn't blind partisanship when someone serves effectively and successfully in the US Senate for nearly 40 years. Just how stupid are you anyway?

One, I'm a conservative libertarian. Not a tea party, Republican or social conservative. Two, Palin isn't my cup of tea.....I just get tired or watching liberals froth at the mouth over her like a bunch of dogs. Show a little class. Three, half of the nation thinks Biden is a joke just as half of the nation thinks Palin is. The fact that you liberls take such blind pride in a man who constantly sticks his foot in his mouth doesn't speak well of your own logic or reasonability. Quit repeating what a marvel he is because it won't make it true. Honestly, just how stoopid are you anyway?

One, I'm a conservative libertarian. Not a tea party, Republican or social conservative. Two, Palin isn't my cup of tea.....I just get tired or watching liberals froth at the mouth over her like a bunch of dogs. Show a little class. Three, half of the nation thinks Biden is a joke just as half of the nation thinks Palin is. The fact that you liberls take such blind pride in a man who constantly sticks his foot in his mouth doesn't speak well of your own logic or reasonability. Quit repeating what a marvel he is because it won't make it true. Honestly, just how stoopid are you anyway?

Liberals don't froth at the mouth over Palin. We have fun ridiculing her because she is so worthy of it. She's a walking, talking, breathing comic character. It belies common sense to think that someone who has served in the US Senate for nearly 40 years, served effectively and successfully, is on the same level as someone like Palin: absolutely and certainly belies fact and logic, and very especially, intelligence. So, anyone who can imagine there is any comparability is pretty stupid. I never did say he was a marvel, nor did I suggest "blind pride." What I say is that he has a record and a history of a successful and effective Senate career, a career of many decades. Palin has no such thing at all. There is no comparison to what she has achieved and what he has achieved. Yes, he does put his foot in his mouth. However, it is hyperbole to say half the nation thinks he is a joke: that isn't so. If you can actually prove that, do so; otherwise, it is just wishful thinking on your part. BTW, GW Bush put his foot in his mouth just about as often as Biden does. Try to deny that.

When Sarah Palin burst upon the national political scene in 2008 the Conservative wing of the GOP had taken another one on the chin. None of their favorite candidates proved to be appealing enough even to the Republican primary voter to win nomination. In fact all the Conservative candidates eventually showed themselves to be either intellectually weak or petty. Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, Cain and even Gingerich had major flaws as candidates.

Then comes Governor Sarah Palin. A hot chick without any skeletons in her closet. Blue collar sensibilities and what was hoped to be the right message.

Imagine the incredulity, the face palms, the utter disappointment after she opened her mouth and began to speak. Imagine the disappointment experienced by the Conservatives after carrying water for George W. Bush for four years only to be saddled with yet another intellectual featherweight.

It's no wonder why Conservatives rationalize Palin by projecting her weakness onto their political opposition and then claiming something as inept as "Well, your guy isn't any better!" Can you imagine having to settle for the likes of Palin?

No Liberal hates Sarah Palin. No Liberal fears Sarah Palin. Hatred and fear are emotions the Conservative traffics in, so it should not come as a shock when they project those emotions into their ham handed rationalizations concerning Palin.

She seems the last best hope to carry an ideology so repugnant to not only the general electorate but the very party that ideology calls home. But she failed as a candidate, she quit as a governor and she has yet to prove her worth as anything but a political punch line.

Liberals don't froth at the mouth over Palin. We have fun ridiculing her because she is so worthy of it. She's a walking, talking, breathing comic character. It belies common sense to think that someone who has served in the US Senate for nearly 40 years, served effectively and successfully, is on the same level as someone like Palin: absolutely and certainly belies fact and logic, and very especially, intelligence. So, anyone who can imagine there is any comparability is pretty stupid. I never did say he was a marvel, nor did I suggest "blind pride." What I say is that he has a record and a history of a successful and effective Senate career, a career of many decades. Palin has no such thing at all. There is no comparison to what she has achieved and what he has achieved. Yes, he does put his foot in his mouth. However, it is hyperbole to say half the nation thinks he is a joke: that isn't so. If you can actually prove that, do so; otherwise, it is just wishful thinking on your part. BTW, GW Bush put his foot in his mouth just about as often as Biden does. Try to deny that.

And yet half the country does. Go figure. Just curious, do you have the same regard for someone as effective and successful as Strom Thurmond? Somehow, I doubt it. Now you're on the path to understanding.

rw'ers will think this depiction of Bible Spice is meant to be a complimentary:

missvicepresident.jpg

Hey, to the brain dead potters, it doesn't get more complimentary than this. How many times have we read of the utter and complete fools say they want to go to bed with that big mouthed fish wife who would bit their little bitty balls off? And, how often have we read them saying how D women are ugly? For way too many rw's its about cup size and there's not a brain between them.

(BTW, I think this ties in with their blind following of a party who stopped working FOR the United States a long time ago. They know the GObP is laughing at them but they just can't figure out that its their wallets the Rs are in to.)

$appy $arah is perfect for them but I agree she won't run for office. She won't do another Honey BooBoo "reality" show fiasco either because she knows no one would watch. She's right where she belongs. She can make a lot more bucks than she's worth without actually doing anything to earn it - and she knows it.

And, the rest of us get to watch her on SNL, Bill Maher and the Daily Show. Its all good.

You have a little spittle in the corner of your mouth you might want to attend to.

you sure its spittle?.....

Forum List

Back