Empty Vessel, Barach Obama, best description yet.

Are you serious??? Are you really brain dead enough to NOT know how many people voted for the candidate who would be ANTI-Bush???

YOU must be the braindead one if that is how you read my post. I clarified that point for those that were braindead...I did not act surprised by that fact.
The problem is, he is now doing what he chastised Bush for...but to a higher degree...and his supporters dont even realize that such was the reason they voted for him to begin with...so they defend him as opposewd to saying "wait a minute...I voted for you so you can CHANGE Washington"...instead they say..."well, another republican would have been just as bad"....

No. Sarah Palin would have been twice as bad....

Sarah Palin is a fiscal conservative and she did alot to clean up the corruption in her own party in Alaska. I can't wait until her book comes out.

Obama reads a telepromter very well, he reads it so well that people forget to listen to what the man is actually saying. As far as voting for Obama because people hated Bush, I can see some of that, Bush is still being bashed by the media. I think the more important factor, is that he convinced people that he was a new breed of politician, that he would increase transperency, get rid of lobbyists and clean up congress and the senate.

In reality he has doubled down on all the bad stuff and has done none of the good stuff. That is where his words do not match his deeds. HE DOES NOT WALK HIS TALK or Pelosi's or Reid's talk more importantly, that's why the empty vessel comparison.

My personal favorite metaphor comes from Little Lord Obammyroy himself, declaring that he is a blank screen onto which people project their own hopes and wants.
"I think the best description actually is in Barack's own book" Clinton said, "where he said that he is a blank screen and people of widely different views project what they want to hear."

Article : Clinton Compares Obama to a Blank Screen. And Then Admits The Same About Herself?

seems ive heard that kind of thing before...from this guy

charles_manson.jpg

Forum List

Back