Empty Seats Lie Came From Romney Campaign

Obama-Waves-Empty-Seats-600x400.jpg

President and first lady waving to empty seats.

Empty seats haunt President Obama - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com
Before the rally, ABC News ran a story on its Political Punch site that said: “The Obama campaign expects overflow crowds at both OSU and [Virginia Commonwealth University] as part of carefully orchestrated optics. Aides want to portray the president as still highly popular among young people and still able to energize large crowds.”

And, sure enough, when the rally took place with empty seats, Political Punch’s headline after the event was: “Thousands Turn Out for Obama, But Ohio Arena Goes Unfilled.” The story said: “Obama wasn’t able to fill the stands at the 18,300-seat Schottenstein Center (about 4,300 seats were empty).”
Math check... what percentage of the 18,300 seat arena were EMPTY?
Answer: 23.4% EMPTY

Bainfart still claimed that Obama spoke to an empty arena. Drudge titled his claim that Obama event was half full. Both were lies.

Why are you such a shit beetle you are. Why do you love right wing lies? Is it because you're too fucking stupid to use your brain?

thread title....

Empty Seats Lie Came From Romney Campaign

...is a lie.

Not according to Politico. Do you have a link to where Politico lied when they debunked the bullshit put out by Brainfart and Drudge.

Fuck politico. I already provided the sources. As long as 14000 is less than 18 to 19 thousand, there WERE lots of fucking empty seats.

So saying there were empty seats is not a lie.

You remain a singularly ineffective propagandist dickless.

Before the rally, ABC News ran a story on its Political Punch site that said: “The Obama campaign expects overflow crowds at both OSU and [Virginia Commonwealth University] as part of carefully orchestrated optics. Aides want to portray the president as still highly popular among young people and still able to energize large crowds.”

And, sure enough, when the rally took place with empty seats, Political Punch’s headline after the event was: “Thousands Turn Out for Obama, But Ohio Arena Goes Unfilled.” The story said: “Obama wasn’t able to fill the stands at the 18,300-seat Schottenstein Center (about 4,300 seats were empty).”

And the empty seats all waved right back, with big vacant looks on what would have been faces if there had been anyone in the seats.

:lol:

It's proven that it was a false fact. It's a lie.

I bet you still believe Brainfarts headline that the arena was empty.

There were thousands of empty seats, Dick Head...

Facts is facts, and you have none...

Now fuck off, you whiny pissant...

Bonus Fact: The fact that little pussies like Dick Head and his fellow 0bama fluffers are STILL spending their time defending empty seats and not focusing on 0bama's message from that night is a huge WIN for the Romney camp! The entire event has been boiled down to the number of attendees.

Froward!

Thousands? You all are always trying to underestimate Obama crowds. Romney is playing grocery stores like McCain was.

Wonder who his exciting pic is going to be..

see post 81, dipstick.

look at the upper section, directly above the President. EMPTY SEATS!
Look at the upper section, directly above the first lady. EMPTY SEATS!
osu2.jpg

It makes sense that an empty suit would wave to empty seats....

Just sayin'....

540614c2-83a9-4b69-8b5b-d02c538381bd_500_343.jpg

Almost the entire upper section is EMPTY!

Copy the image, paste it into WORD, and view at 200%. It CLEARLY shows the upper section almost completely empty.

In 2008, Obama was filling outdoor football stadiums.

In 2012, he can't even fill an 18,000 seat arena.

The Emptiness

by Garrett

I… I try. To understand these thoughts of mine.
I… don’t question why. Cause the answers I won’t find.
You… Think it’s something I can control
But your assumptions… They’re quickly getting old

Can’t run away
Can’t face these days
As the emptiness falls down on me
Can’t hide my face
No saving grace

The emptiness, The emptiness, as the emptiness falls down on me…

I… I waste away my sunlight hours,
I… I run from the emptiness as the children cower.
You… Blind your ears to the silent screams,
But your frown… It’s a grin, bursting at its seams.

Can’t run away
Can’t face these days
Can’t hide my face
No saving grace

I… I’m losing my grip on reality
I… can’t figure out what’s meant to be
You… Act like you’ll be there
But when I need you… You’re nowhere.

Can’t run away
Can’t face these days
Can’t hide my face
No saving grace

Can’t run away
Can’t face these days
Can’t hide my face
No saving grace

As the emptiness falls down on me.
-- Sad poem : The Emptiness

Ha Ha. I'm sure it just HAUNTS him. Look at your own guy and worry about small little itty bitty crowds.

So you're now admitting that Drudge is lying when he claimed that the arena was less than half full and Brainfart was lying when they claimed it was an empty venue.

Does it bother you that the Romney people tried to manufacture this lie?

Last edited:
The only person who told a lie is you, DT.There's no lie in that article, as I showed by actually quoting and linking it.

Perhaps you'd like to quote and link the lie?

For Dick, the lie is that the story didn't say Obama is the bestest President in the history of ever.

Anything else is a lie.

For Dave, the lies are something he doesn't care about. He just likes to be told what he wants to hear.

The facts remain. Drudge claimed that the arena was less than half full. Brainfart claimed the arena was empty. Team Romney provided a photo taken before the even began, and it was used to support the lies.

But go ahead Dave, and try to change the subject. You know how thin skinned I am, and how easily I can be pushed off topic.

The same stadium drew 35000 for Obama's last campaign stop...now a few years later he gets less than half that.....nothing to see here. Nothing to worry about. :cuckoo:

:lol:

I don't really care one way or the other, but you post a picture from the politico and claim that is proof that Romney lied?

way too funny.

I don't really care one way or the other, but you post a picture from the politico and claim that is proof that Romney lied?

way too funny.

I gather you didn't bother reading the story that was linked in the OP. Figures. It might actually give you some facts that would interfere with what you want to believe.

Forum List

Back