Empty Seats Lie Came From Romney Campaign

Yep, it's a clear lie of omission that the right wing jackasses were pushing.

Here's the arena when Obama was speaking:

120507_empty_stadium_ap_328.jpg

From Politico:

The story was accompanied by a picture of the inside of OSU’s enormous Jerome Schottenstein Center, which is used for basketball and hockey games. The picture, supplied by the Mitt Romney campaign, showed a slice of the stadium with hundreds of empty seats.

Anyone who uses Drudge as a source is a complete idiot.

:lol: Exactly like when the numbers attending tea party rallies were/are totally underreported.

Same behavior on the other side of the coin.

The only person who told a lie is you, DT.There's no lie in that article, as I showed by actually quoting and linking it.

Perhaps you'd like to quote and link the lie?

Drudges headline claimed that the arena was less than half full. That's a lie.

The photo provided by the Romney campaign showed a half full stadium, but was taken well before the event began. That's a lie of omission.

Politico debunked your lie.

Drudge was not impressed. “OBAMA LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN IN HALF EMPTY STADIUM,” he screamed in large letters atop his webpage.
The headline linked to Breitbart.com, which had an even more startling headline: “OBAMA LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN IN EMPTY ARENA.”
The story was accompanied by a picture of the inside of OSU’s enormous Jerome Schottenstein Center, which is used for basketball and hockey games. The picture, supplied by the Mitt Romney campaign, showed a slice of the stadium with hundreds of empty seats.
The arena was certainly not “empty” nor even “half empty,” and it was not clear that the president was even on stage when the picture was taken.
Read more: Empty seats haunt President Obama - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Yeah, that's pathetic.
You lose.

is dickie poo still bitchin cause obama can't fill his stadium??

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I just happen to not like lying pond scum, like Mitt Romney, getting away with it.

Where is your thread speaking out about Obama lying when he said under the affordable care act we can keep our current plans and doctors? I mean I already made one since the upcoming changes to the system have caused my employer to drop health insurance coverage for everyone, now I have to get an individual not group plan and will have to change my doctor as he is only part of the group plan.

At least my boss gave me what he was contirbuting toward my insurance, plus an extra 25 bucks, a week in a raise to pay for insurance for myself.

I would love you to speak out against that too so I know your not just doing this to be partisan against Romney's lies while ignoring Obama's.

The only person who told a lie is you, DT.There's no lie in that article, as I showed by actually quoting and linking it.

Perhaps you'd like to quote and link the lie?

The photo provided by the Romney campaign showed a half full stadium, but was taken well before the event began. That's a lie of omission.

Drudge was not impressed. “OBAMA LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN IN HALF EMPTY STADIUM,” he screamed in large letters atop his webpage.
The headline linked to Breitbart.com, which had an even more startling headline: “OBAMA LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN IN EMPTY ARENA.”
The arena was certainly not “empty” nor even “half empty,” and it was not clear that the president was even on stage when the picture was taken.

Yeah, that's pathetic.
You lose.

It proves you're a lying sack, loser.

Democrats may choose to believe that obama can still fill a venue the way he once did. The reality is, that day has come and gone. He's reduced to selling "shout-outs" to people who show up. Like it or not, obama's campaign strategy is to turn him into some kind of carnival barker. obama's main opposition isn't Mitt Romney, it's his own ability to turn him from being presidential into being a presidential caricature.

Yeah, that's pathetic.
You lose.

Weren't you just whining and pissing yourself about the use of ad-hominens Dick Lick?

What the Obama campaign is really worried about is the drastic drop in the number of fainting spells and spontaneous orgasms.

The oratorical flim-flammery, catchy phrases, etc. aren't convincing people these days. :eusa_boohoo: It used to be "Hope and change" but, given how many people are out of work, the One's campaign slogan should be "Anybody got any change?" with a hobo as the campaign mascot.

Yeah, that's pathetic.
You lose.

You own link says he didn't fill the stadium. The last paragraph said he said it would be overflowing and there were about 14,000 (by who's count). The stadium can seat almost 20,000. People moved in so their shots wouldn't show any empty seats, trick of the camera from the Magician. Read the whole story, Politio is just like Drudge.......and all the others, big headlines but you need to read the entire piece. Politico did just what it accused Drudge of doing.

Romney really shakes up the left, doesn't he?? :lol: :lol:

There were 4300 empty seats in an arena that held about 20,000 .. thus, roughly a fifth of the seats were empty.

Those are the facts.

Is the Obama Administration concerned about the empty sets after they put so much work into filling the venue?

Absolutely they are.

The reality is that Obama is not as popular with independants or even the left as he once was.

This election is not a given.

Drudge claimed the arena was less than half full. He used a photo, given him by the Romney campaign, taken quite awhile before the start of the event. This is a lie, that right wingers on this board were repeating. That's the point. It's not whether you believe or don't believe Obama is going to beat Romney. It whether Romney is going to continue to use lies in his attacks.

BAC provides facts...

Dickless says... BUT...BUT DRUDGE SAID THIS OTHER THING... completely fixated on something BAC did not even reference in his post... and instead of reading BAC's facts and comments.

Essentially, Dickless has his fingers in his ears, shouting NA-NA-NA-AN, I can't hear you!

So despite the fact that nothing the Romney camp has stated is untrue, you are going to accuse them of lying?

Yet you arent even going to provide the source of the picture you provided. You cant tell when the picture was taken or who took it. You cant even verify that this picture was an Obama rally since the speaker is too small to clearly identify.

Were there alot of empty seats? Yes.

no lie there.

There were 4300 empty seats in an arena that held about 20,000 .. thus, roughly a fifth of the seats were empty.

Those are the facts.

Is the Obama Administration concerned about the empty sets after they put so much work into filling the venue?

Absolutely they are.

The reality is that Obama is not as popular with independants or even the left as he once was.

This election is not a given.

poke: :rofl: :rofl::

Drudge claimed the arena was less than half full. He used a photo, given him by the Romney campaign, taken quite awhile before the start of the event. This is a lie, that right wingers on this board were repeating. That's the point. It's not whether you believe or don't believe Obama is going to beat Romney. It whether Romney is going to continue to use lies in his attacks.

BAC provides facts...

Dickless says... BUT...BUT DRUDGE SAID THIS OTHER THING... completely fixated on something BAC did not even reference in his post... and instead of reading BAC's facts and comments.

Essentially, Dickless has his fingers in his ears, shouting NA-NA-NA-AN, I can't hear you!

:poke: :lmao:

Yeah, that's pathetic.
You lose.

You own link says he didn't fill the stadium. The last paragraph said he said it would be overflowing and there were about 14,000 (by who's count). The stadium can seat almost 20,000. People moved in so their shots wouldn't show any empty seats, trick of the camera from the Magician. Read the whole story, Politio is just like Drudge.......and all the others, big headlines but you need to read the entire piece. Politico did just what it accused Drudge of doing.

Romney really shakes up the left, doesn't he?? :lol: :lol:

Of course he does. They are scared to death of him because Obama's record sucks and there is nothing they can argue against Romney. If they had something we wouldnt still be hearing about his dog.

Democrats may choose to believe that obama can still fill a venue the way he once did. The reality is, that day has come and gone. He's reduced to selling "shout-outs" to people who show up. Like it or not, obama's campaign strategy is to turn him into some kind of carnival barker. obama's main opposition isn't Mitt Romney, it's his own ability to turn him from being presidential into being a presidential caricature.

It's unimportant to me. It's the lies that matter.

The lies you're telling?

Because there aren't any lies in that article...

But this is what leftists do. When the facts don't reflect the lie they want to project, they label the facts as...lies.

The lies you're telling?

Because there aren't any lies in that article...

But this is what leftists do. When the facts don't reflect the lie they want to project, they label the facts as...lies.

Drudge's and Brainfarts headlines were lies. The photo provided from the Romney campaign was a lie of omission.

You're a real low-life.

Forum List

Back