"Empty Barrel" Is A Racist Term

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
You just knew the race card was going to be played by these loser liberals.

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson claims on CNN "empty barrel" is a racist term. Implying General Kelly is a racist.

She has to be one of the most disgusting losers I've ever seen. She isn't qualified to shine General Kelly's boots. How the hell someone like that gets elected to Congress is beyond me.

When are you stupid libtardos going to realize this is the type of bullshit that has cost you the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the White House? Plus at least 1000 elected seats across the country.

Can someone make us a list of terms that are not racist? It should be much shorter than a list of racists terms?

Of course whether a term is racists depends on who says the term. There are many terms that are only racist if said by whitie.

I never heard the term "empty barrel" before. Must be a southern expression?

Can someone make us a list of terms that are not racist? It should be much shorter than a list of racists terms?

Of course whether a term is racists depends on who says the term. There are many terms that are only racist if said by whitie.

There is no need to put together a list. These disgusting bastards have determined if you're white anything you say is automatically racist.

Empty barrel = Empty head

Liberals are America's trash. They prove it here every day.

You just knew the race card was going to be played by these loser liberals.

Congresswoman Frederica Wilson claims on CNN "empty barrel" is a racist term. Implying General Kelly is a racist.

She has to be one of the most disgusting losers I've ever seen. She isn't qualified to shine General Kelly's boots. How the hell someone like that gets elected to Congress is beyond me.

When are you stupid libtardos going to realize this is the type of bullshit that has cost you the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the White House? Plus at least 1000 elected seats across the country.

Well I guess Kelly is an empty barrel as well. How could Rep Wilson not hear his words, was she to jump out of the car? Does he know T is denying he said those things?

Never heard the term in my life.
It sure doesn't sound racist to me. But how a term is used over time can wrap it in additional meanings, I guess. I agree the Congresswoman should have kept her mouth shut to begin with and this whole furor is disgusting to me. I am 100% behind General Kelly and the scorching remarks he made about this whole mess. I say that not to champion Trump but to respect the soldiers who have lost their lives and the family members who bear that grief.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-m...st-noise-How-did-it-first-come-into-existance
We say an empty vessel makes the most noise.

It means as already said and it arose from physics, as Dominique states, as empty vessel makes a louder noise when struck as there is more room for the sound to reverberate, hit an empty saucepan with a spoon, you will get a loud ringing that lasts for a while. Now fill it with water and do the same, you will get a muffled sound that dies almost immediately.

It does raise a moot point for the pedant, in what is empty?

In both cases the saucepan is full, in the first instance of air, through which sound waves travel easily, in the second water, through which they don’t.

Common usage indicates empty to mean not filled with the contents the container was designed to hold.

The term "racist" has almost become useless as a label, due to it being thrown around by the looney liberals and black numbskulls to attack anyone and anything they don't like. ..... :cuckoo:

Not sure where it originated but it is a common term I grew up with. And I don't recall it EVER being used in any context regarding race.

But some people see racism in everything. And those who do aren't smart enough to see how much it diminishes real racism when they throw the term 'racist' at anything and everybody they don't like. It is much the same with sexism or many other 'isms. Be uber-righteous and outraged at every perceived slight or insult and condemn the offender as racist or sexist or whatever the snowflake issue of the day is, and pretty soon the outraged one won't be taken seriously about what should be taken seriously.

Crying 'wolf' and all that. . . .

Forum List

Back