Employers

got an answer today and I predict unemployment will skyrocket.

can we hold you to this prediction?

you see they dont stop making money because they are mad at a scotus decision.

They only care about politics so they can make MORE money.

That was my first thought, though "skyrocket" may be a bit of an exaggeration.

I hope.

it may have been a bit dramatic,, but let's just say hiring will cease. each employee will cost an arm and a leg. ball busting job losing OBAMATAX

This opens the way to move the costs of health care from the employers, to the employee, through an income tax on all income. A universal single payer system that will lower costs for all, and get far better results since it will emphasize preventive care rather than trips to the emergency room.

can we hold you to this prediction?

you see they dont stop making money because they are mad at a scotus decision.

They only care about politics so they can make MORE money.

This ruling leaves some uncertainty and business doesn't like uncertainty. The insurance companies are beaming though.

Wooohooo more government users, Liberals are ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is just how silly you are.

A known right leaning court just decided your party has been lying about this being some unconstitutional monster.

You are only sad because you were found wrong in your thinking.

learn to think things through and stop denying facts you dont like.

that is the lesson you truely need to learn here

It wont be implented hope yes it will skyrocket. I can't believe that Obama 1000 waivers to certain companies is legal that's some BS to the little guy. This isn't over

Miss_Cleo.jpg

Try to keep up. Small business owners save money with ObamaCare and have for some time now.

NOTHING will change because it is already in effect.

Jeeez. Quit "hoping" for higher unemployment and EDUCATE yourselves.

Consumers Guide To Health Reform - Kaiser Health News

Implementation Timeline - Kaiser Health Reform

This would never help push the GOP's #1 priority for the past 3 1/2 years, which as we all know was to make Obama a one term President, as opposed to help the American citizens that elected them.

This opens the way to move the costs of health care from the employers, to the employee, through an income tax on all income. A universal single payer system that will lower costs for all, and get far better results since it will emphasize preventive care rather than trips to the emergency room.

Good point. I wanted single-payer but the lobbyists & repubs squashed that :(

Try to keep up. Small business owners save money with ObamaCare and have for some time now.

NOTHING will change because it is already in effect.

Jeeez. Quit "hoping" for higher unemployment and EDUCATE yourselves.

Consumers Guide To Health Reform - Kaiser Health News

Implementation Timeline - Kaiser Health Reform

So who pays for all the new enrollees?

Are you admitting NOW, that you still have no fucking clue how this legislation that passed in 2010, works? How is it you rail so hard against something for two years that you haven't even taken the time to understand?

Bingo!!!!

1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Forum List

Back