Employers shrug off Obamacare, robbing Republicans of a campaign issue

bluegin, you are not GOP, so what you think do
Sun Devil is simply the point of what the National Review calls the TP Whinos.

We in the GOP are not going to do much attacking on ACA, almost nothing on SCOTUS and marriage equality. We will attack on economic, middle class jobs aspirations. Hopefully, we can reach out to women and minorities in a sensible way.

If we do it right, we might get the presidency, will probably still lose the Senate, and keep the House.

"We"?
Yep, we. You are not GOP, so your opinion does not count. The far right TP Whinos have no say on this, only the mainstream GOP.

Of which you are not. Next...

There are problems with the law. That's always the case when enacting a massive piece of new legislation. But Republicans are running on "let him die", not "fix the issues". Democrats are going to slap Republicans on this issue up, down, front, back and both ways sideways.

What is your point.

It has problems. And it's successes are not that easy to understand.

I don't vote on a party line.

But if you have not come to grips with the last three elections (the democrats held even in one and got their asses kicked in the other two), then I am sure 2016 could potentially be a real downer for you.
You do realize that in all three of those elections more total votes we're cast for democratic candidates, right?

I am well aware of that. Regardless, the GOP managed to more votes in the right places.

Having an excess of votes for a senator means nothing.
They had more votes for congress as well. You fucks have not won a national, popular election, in years.

I am not a republican.

I just pointed out the reality that you can pretty much own the senate with only 34% of the popular vote (in total).

But I am afraid that those numbers won't help the far left as they watch the house go farther and farther to the GOP.

We in the GOP are not going to do much attacking on ACA, almost nothing on SCOTUS and marriage equality. We will attack on economic, middle class jobs aspirations. Hopefully, we can reach out to women and minorities in a sensible way.

If we do it right, we might get the presidency, will probably still lose the Senate, and keep the House.

"We"?

He's a moron and a tool.

I am not far right.

I just point out what is pretty much accepted.

Jake seems to hate the Tea Party. I know Tea Party people are not fond of people like him.

Everyone deserves a voice in my estimation....until they reveal themselves to be simply stupid.

That is why Jakey (or as many call him "Fakey) is on ignore.

I only see his electronic ejaculations if people quote him.

"We"?
Yep, we. You are not GOP, so your opinion does not count. The far right TP Whinos have no say on this, only the mainstream GOP.

Yup, i am, and that fries your fritters and the likes of Sun Devil who simply can't and won't understand the reality of American politics.

The TP Whinos have been slowly drained of influence since their debacle in Congress in the fall of 2013.

"We"?

Yup, i am, and that fries your fritters and the likes of Sun Devil who simply can't and won't understand the reality of American politics.

The TP Whinos have been slowly drained of influence since their debacle in Congress in the fall of 2013.

You don't "fry fritters" at all because you are not GOP and everyone knows this. Hate to break it to ya.

"We"?

You don't "fry fritters" at all because you are not GOP and everyone knows this. Hate to break it to ya.
Says the woman who is not GOP? Hard for you to accept, but the TP Whinos and their allies don't count anymore.

Says the woman who is not GOP? Hard for you to accept, but the TP Whinos and their allies don't count anymore.
Why would that be hard for me to accept? I'm not part of the Tea Party.

Just like you are not GOP.

I am GOP just like you are not. But you are a Whino at heart. :lol:

But since you are being snarkey, please have the last word.

Last edited:
Just 18 months ago, a Republican fantasy seemed about to come true. (I love it. Republicans fantasize about failure. But we already knew that.)

The Affordable Care Act was in the midst of a disastrous rollout plagued by dialup-stye technology snafus. President Obama had sabotaged his own health-reform plan by falsely promising that everybody happy with their health plan could keep it. As frozen computer screens and canceled policies generated a tsunami of bad publicity, it seemed plausible that Obamacare might be such a flop that voters would clamor for its repeal when the next presidential election came around.

Now, with the next presidential election underway, nothing of the sort is happening. The problems that marred the rollout of Obamacare have been fixed. The law, meanwhile, is reducing the number of Americans who lack health coverage as intended, as a new report from the Rand Corp. shows. And just as important, many unintended consequences that critics of the law predicted have failed to materialize.

A recent Gallup poll shows a sharp rise in public approval of how the government handles healthcare, from 29% in 2013 to 43% today. By the time the 2016 election arrives, Obamacare bashers may have an even tougher time making the case against the law.

“Socalized medicine” hasn’t materialized.

Obamacare hasn’t killed jobs.

The law has helped the uninsured.

There aren’t that many people negatively affected by the law.

Employers shrug off Obamacare robbing Republicans of a campaign issue - Yahoo Finance

There are problems with the law. That's always the case when enacting a massive piece of new legislation. But Republicans are running on "let him die", not "fix the issues". Democrats are going to slap Republicans on this issue up, down, front, back and both ways sideways.

However it is undeniable that premiums and deductibles are skyrocketing. Not to mention co-pays are increasing. I can't remember the last time I had a $20 co-pay.

That is your opinion about co pays. Research it and tell us what the facts say.

Kiss My,
PS:Look at the chart you posted, Kiss. Look at the monstrous decline in GDP during the first Clinton Dynastic Period...look for a repeat. Also note that, for the first time ever, health care expenditures are rising at a rate that is ABOVE GDP...happened in 2010, still happening. I'm not sure I'd drag that chart out again...just sayin'

You are clearly an idiot! GDP rose more under Clinton than any other president. Reagan, Bush & Bush caused 2 recessions each. There were no recessions under Clinton or Obama.
fredgraph.png

Since you are to retarded to read a chart I will re-post it & explain it in Kindergarten lingo. Healthcare Cost Soared Faster than Wages only under Republican Presidents as represented by Blue line. Healthcare Cost Soared Faster than GDP only under Republican Presidents as represented by Red line.
fredgraph.png

Kiss My,
PS:Look at the chart you posted, Kiss. Look at the monstrous decline in GDP during the first Clinton Dynastic Period...look for a repeat. Also note that, for the first time ever, health care expenditures are rising at a rate that is ABOVE GDP...happened in 2010, still happening. I'm not sure I'd drag that chart out again...just sayin'

You are clearly an idiot! GDP rose more under Clinton than any other president. Reagan, Bush & Bush caused 2 recessions each. There were no recessions under Clinton or Obama.
fredgraph.png

Since you are to retarded to read a chart I will re-post it & explain it in Kindergarten lingo. Healthcare Cost Soared Faster than Wages only under Republican Presidents as represented by Blue line. Healthcare Cost Soared Faster than GDP only under Republican Presidents as represented by Red line.
fredgraph.png

ROTFLMAO.....

Tough for an economy to correct when it can't find itself.

Just 18 months ago, a Republican fantasy seemed about to come true. (I love it. Republicans fantasize about failure. But we already knew that.)

The Affordable Care Act was in the midst of a disastrous rollout plagued by dialup-stye technology snafus. President Obama had sabotaged his own health-reform plan by falsely promising that everybody happy with their health plan could keep it. As frozen computer screens and canceled policies generated a tsunami of bad publicity, it seemed plausible that Obamacare might be such a flop that voters would clamor for its repeal when the next presidential election came around.

Now, with the next presidential election underway, nothing of the sort is happening. The problems that marred the rollout of Obamacare have been fixed. The law, meanwhile, is reducing the number of Americans who lack health coverage as intended, as a new report from the Rand Corp. shows. And just as important, many unintended consequences that critics of the law predicted have failed to materialize.

A recent Gallup poll shows a sharp rise in public approval of how the government handles healthcare, from 29% in 2013 to 43% today. By the time the 2016 election arrives, Obamacare bashers may have an even tougher time making the case against the law.

“Socalized medicine” hasn’t materialized.

Obamacare hasn’t killed jobs.

The law has helped the uninsured.

There aren’t that many people negatively affected by the law.

Employers shrug off Obamacare robbing Republicans of a campaign issue - Yahoo Finance

However it is undeniable that premiums and deductibles are skyrocketing. Not to mention co-pays are increasing. I can't remember the last time I had a $20 co-pay.

And higher co-pays are necessary.

Costs will continue to skyrocket.

We spend $8,500 per person per year on health care costs.

We, obviously don't consume that much on average....which means some people are running up some huge medical bills.

"We"?

And you are not mainstream GOP you are a far left drone!

Prove it.

Why would that be hard for me to accept? I'm not part of the Tea Party.

Just like you are not GOP.

That.

Yep, I am a Republican, and Sun Devil is a TP busily engaged in destroying the Party.

"We"?

Well, we know that establishment GOP is currently crapping their drawers over Trump.

Trump won't do anything different.

He can't.

GWB and Obama has just about put is in bankruptcy.

So long Obummercare.

Forum List

Back