employers put way too much stock in degrees

Go see a shrink, headcase.

I did for 15 years, then I started psycho analyzing him and he declared me cured.

You mean he gave up on you. Not surprising.

Not at all. I started saying everything for him seconds before he could get it out then one day I walked out.

Did the 6' tall rabbit hold the door for you when you left?

What's with this USMB and Rabbits? So confusing...

I could teach you everything you need to know about math, science, history, finance, business ...

No, you could not.

Of course I can.

Nothing you have ever posted here suggests you are capable of teaching anyone anything, you delusional headcase.

Then you haven't read my recent posts in the last 7 days that goes above and beyond the normal brain. Go read them.

I have and you are still not believable. You have taught nor added anything of substance. Keep dreaming.

I could teach you everything you need to know about math, science, history, finance, business ...

No, you could not.

Of course I can.

Nothing you have ever posted here suggests you are capable of teaching anyone anything, you delusional headcase.

Then you haven't read my recent posts in the last 7 days that goes above and beyond the normal brain. Go read them.

I have and you are still not believable. You have taught nor added anything of substance. Keep dreaming.

Yup, you know it's true. Cut the bs.

JR is having fun trolling.

The fact that he is being so outlandish points to a substandard life.

Forum List

Back