Employers are from Mars. Employees are from Venus

The part-timer, per the description given, feels HE is more valuable than the full-timers. You don't see anything flawed in that logic? How is it "reliable" to decide you will not conform to the rules everyone else plays by because "it just isn't convenient"?

Exactly. The last person who worked for me with that attitude is now fighting her ass off to get unemployment. I don't see that in her future, either. :eusa_whistle:

Doncha love those that have been discharged for cause who, somehow, expect unemployment benefits to result? :lol:

Uh huh. She put her "blood, sweat, and tears" into this job, and received "nothing in return", (funny, I thought a steady, guaranteed paycheck was something in return)... ...so she started stealing...

Wonder how she thought THAT would get her more compensation. :eusa_eh:

(Also wanted vision insurance, but didn't think she should have to pay $5 a check for it..)

The mind of the left just astounds me sometimes. Logic dispensed from Cracker Jack boxes, I think... :eusa_eh:

Exactly. The last person who worked for me with that attitude is now fighting her ass off to get unemployment. I don't see that in her future, either. :eusa_whistle:

Doncha love those that have been discharged for cause who, somehow, expect unemployment benefits to result? :lol:

Uh huh. She put her "blood, sweat, and tears" into this job, and received "nothing in return", (funny, I thought a steady, guaranteed paycheck was something in return)... ...so she started stealing...

Wonder how she thought THAT would get her more compensation. :eusa_eh:

(Also wanted vision insurance, but didn't think she should have to pay $5 a check for it..)

The mind of the left just astounds me sometimes. Logic dispensed from Cracker Jack boxes, I think... :eusa_eh:

I've got some stories that would make you roll on the floor laughing.... And, you have to remember, these are PUBLIC SERVICE jobs we're talking about now.... :lol:

Pretty amusing from someone that believes she's entitled to use paypal to buy guns.

:lol:

I haven't read the thread or anything, but why WOULDN'T someone be entitled to use Paypal to buy a gun? It takes a lot of verification before you can even use Paypal to pay for some random trinket on eBay..

If the proper background checks are done prior to completing the sale, why not?

Note: I don't own a gun, I have no urge to own a gun, so I'm likely not going to be buying a gun, and therefore, I only know that a background check is required in most, if not all places, but don't know what it entails. I do, however, know the shit I had to go through to register a CC and a checking account with Paypal when I ran a small business through eBay.

Pretty amusing from someone that believes she's entitled to use paypal to buy guns.

:lol:

I haven't read the thread or anything, but why WOULDN'T someone be entitled to use Paypal to buy a gun? It takes a lot of verification before you can even use Paypal to pay for some random trinket on eBay..

If the proper background checks are done prior to completing the sale, why not?

Note: I don't own a gun, I have no urge to own a gun, so I'm likely not going to be buying a gun, and therefore, I only know that a background check is required in most, if not all places, but don't know what it entails. I do, however, know the shit I had to go through to register a CC and a checking account with Paypal when I ran a small business through eBay.

He (?) has failed to give a valid rebuttal as of yet, and has done nothing but run around flaming.... :eusa_whistle:

No. It was a raise to $16 an hour for a part time front desk position with retirement benefits

This seals the deal right here. That's a decent amount of money for doing NOTHING, and getting matched retirement as well.

Right now, my girlfriend has a job dealing with special needs people, and she makes $16.50/hr part time to take a man with some brain damage out of his house and into society. She eats like a queen, and gets paid to have fun basically. Maybe your employee's job isn't as "fun", per se, but my girlfriend is ecstatic about making that kind of money in this economic environment for only part time work. She gets no benefits, though. No retirement. She'll officially be a nurse soon, and will have a new job doing way better, but she's extremely grateful to have what she has.

And she works Friday and Saturday nights, too. Every week. So our nights we could be out doing things as a couple when I don't have to work that next day are few and far between right now.

What you have is an employee with entitlement syndrome.

Last edited:
The day you put out a product and meet a payroll is the day you're opinion is worth two shits.

But it ain't today.

Oh, so now the right wingers realize the value of manufacturing? A little late, don't you think?

No wonder the GOP turned the US into a service economy. Now that we don't "put out a product", we don't mean shit.

I told you so. :lol:

McCain never put out a product or met a payroll yet you value his opinion.
Can't speak for "right-wingers" but I value production...Which includes service businesses.

But someone vegetating at his J.O.B., stealing his employer's time and resources no less, would know precious little about production.

If you are a prick boss, as I assume you would be if you were a boss at all, then I suppose you would hound your employees any minute they weren't being "productive".

And that would be just another time when one of you "right wingers" show your hypocricy, because we all know that you yourselves are the lazy bastards.

Sure when daddy gave you a summer job in his factory, you worked really hard for a week because you knew that task would be over in a week. Then daddy would have you move on to the next task, which is easier.

Let me put it this way. The people who make the most, work the least. Oh sure if you are a VP or CEO you take work home with you, but really, that's not work. I'll be available 24/7 if you don't make me actually work 9 hours a day at some repetitive bullshit.

Anyways, my point is, you aholes telling me that I waste my companies time and money, for one, I agree, but so does everyone else. I just choose to waste it here. And number two, I make my quotas/goals so no one cares. Some people are on the phone with friends, some on facebook, utube, twitter, gossip rags, etc. I just happen to like coming here.

My brother is a perfect example of a lazy exec. And by the way, he is a VP who actually did work his way up from nothing. No nepotism, no daddy to get him his first job, etc. But it is funny how it all happened. He worked his ass off at Ford when he got his intern and because one guy didn't like him, he almost didn't get the job. But if his daddy worked for Ford, that one guy would not have even been an issue. But because my brother was all on his own, he had to deal with that cock sucker. And I bet you anything that prick was a Republican. Anyways, I remember working in factories with my brother before we finished college. I was the harder worker. He didn't give a fuck. He shuffled from one job to the next. Absolutely no hustle. Now he is a VP and he's a ball buster. I try to remind him what a lazy fuck he was when we had those summer jobs. LOL.

Fuck both of you lying hypocritical bastards. I'm sure you give 110% at your job, huh? What does that consist of? You putting the entire cock and balls in your anus?

Skull, aren't you obligated by law to contribute to ALL of your employee's retirement accounts if you offer it to some?

not part time people if i don't want to.

Skull. I thought about this over the weekend. You should take that employee and offer her a trade. She can avoid working saturdays if she sleeps with you once a month. :lol:

You know what made me think of that? A movie I just saw called Crossing Over with Harrison Ford. One Australian woman who wasn't legal in this country hit an INS agents car and he offered her citizenship for 2 months of sex. :eusa_drool:

I won't tell you any more about the movie. :eusa_shhh:

Okay, Just read all the pros and cons of being an employee of yours.

Where do I get an app? And if it gives me a hedge, you can forgo the retirement fund. I'll be working forever anyway now.
:udaman:

I'd like to know more about his "retirement" fund too. Its probably BS. I worked for this company who fully vested every employee at 10 years, knowing most only lasted about 8 years.

So the money they were matching in your 401K, end up being their 401K when/if you leave before 10 years.

Sure you got half of the half that they matched, but they got the other half. Now multiply that by the hundreds of people who have worked for this family and I bet you the family is now set for life on just 401K's alone. So if the business fails, fuck it, they can just live off the 401K fund. That is genius!!!!

Skull, aren't you obligated by law to contribute to ALL of your employee's retirement accounts if you offer it to some?

not part time people if i don't want to.

Skull. I thought about this over the weekend. You should take that employee and offer her a trade. She can avoid working saturdays if she sleeps with you once a month. :lol:

You know what made me think of that? A movie I just saw called Crossing Over with Harrison Ford. One Australian woman who wasn't legal in this country hit an INS agents car and he offered her citizenship for 2 months of sex. :eusa_drool:

I won't tell you any more about the movie. :eusa_shhh:

No thanks. i am a happily married man and this person is definitely not my type.

Okay, Just read all the pros and cons of being an employee of yours.

Where do I get an app? And if it gives me a hedge, you can forgo the retirement fund. I'll be working forever anyway now.
:udaman:

I'd like to know more about his "retirement" fund too. Its probably BS. I worked for this company who fully vested every employee at 10 years, knowing most only lasted about 8 years.

So the money they were matching in your 401K, end up being their 401K when/if you leave before 10 years.

Sure you got half of the half that they matched, but they got the other half. Now multiply that by the hundreds of people who have worked for this family and I bet you the family is now set for life on just 401K's alone. So if the business fails, fuck it, they can just live off the 401K fund. That is genius!!!!

In this particular plan, everyone is fully vested from day one.

legally, i am allowed to wait until a person has been working for me for a full year but i offer the plan to new employees after 3 months.

New Topics

Forum List

Back