employees are owners bitches

There's no way to get around that. I'm sorry. I as an owner have zero issue with it.

Do you like your owner of the company you work for?

thankfully we are all free to work for the best owner. This is a long long way from being a slave. We call this capitalism.

too stupid of course since people need material wealth so as to not slowly starve to death.

I have never let anyone I have come across starve. Expecting me to feed everyone on the face of the Earth is what is truly stupid..

I have no idea what any of that has to with the topic though.

Derek Jeter, an employee, is owners bitch while making $10 million a season?

There's no way to get around that. I'm sorry. I as an owner have zero issue with it.

Do you like your owner of the company you work for?

thankfully we are all free to work for the best owner. This is a long long way from being a slave. We call this capitalism.
Bingo.

This was all that was required to be posted in this thread to finish the discussion and sum it all up. That's why my lack of contribution till this post. Morons.

I DO know what I'm talking about (and writing about too) which is why I'm wealthy.

You are among the slowest of liberals and prove that wealth and brains often have nothing to do with each other. Just to prove it please say something intelligent in defense of liberalism or admit with your silence or attemps to change the subject that you lack the brains to defend anything you say.

Forum List

Back