employees are owners bitches

When I had a company, I thought the owner was exceptionally good looking.

The owner of the company I work for now has taken an uncomfortable shine to me, even though she's married. The job security is a plus.

saveliberty, 'gas is your kind of guy.

Employees who hate their company have ways of hurting the company terribly.

I work for a large corporation. I do not have much respect for the ownership group. That's why I pushed for my department to join the Union back in 2007. Without the protection of the Union I would not still be working for this company.

The owner of my S-corp is a total asshole. I never seem to make enough money, I have to do all the jobs nobody else is willing do, I work longer hours than anybody else and what totally sucks is that I am expected to shoulder more responsibility than anybody else. To make matters worse, everybody else acts as if they know more than I do, if something goes wrong I get blamed for it, and when things are going well, they take all the credit.

I've thought of selling my small business, but its pretty much all I know.

[How many employees does a cool aide stand have?
Really?
laughing-019.gif

If any employee feels that they are the employer's bitch it is time for that employee to find another job.

Make sure to help the employer feel some of the pain.

There are many ways of doing it legally.

For employers: treat your employees wisely and fairly, and you will be fine most of the time.

Forum List

Back