Employee, acting for the county clerk's office, registering only Romney supporters

Should have dug deeper into this story. She worked for the Romney campaign not the county clerks office. Whoops.

This pisses me off - and I would be just as pissed if Democrats did such a dirty un-American trick.

black-panther-thugs-2-300x287.jpg

Oh my God a young female.....working for the pro life partyl...WTH??????
So do they normally tape people at these?
And was that really a member of the county clerks office?

I agree. Pretty fishy little video.

Hell. She couldn't even seem to remember where she worked.

Gotta be Dems slamming Romney and the Reps. LOL

remember last election when people who registarted voters were changing people from democrats to republicans?

I went to the DMV and outside the DMV was a republican voter registration booth.

Why in the FUCK would any party put up a booth in front of the DMV?

Its the one place where EVERYONE is asked if they want to registar?

how is it they can find republicans joes to CHEAT voters at such levels?

are you people corrupt right down to your core base?

remember last election when people who registarted voters were changing people from democrats to republicans?

I went to the DMV and outside the DMV was a republican voter registration booth.

Were they asked to move? Were they doing anything against the election rules? Is that a NO?

Did anyone prevent the Dems from setting up one? What? ..NO?

Did you file a complaint? Another NO?

Can you say ACORN? Another NO?

:D

Next...

Last edited:

Probably to make it easy for folks to register there dummy.

As for corrupt to the core base?? Perhaps you should ask the same of your golden Dems.

The El Paso County Clerk and Recorder Wayne Williams disavowed the young woman's statements that she was registering voters on behalf of Williams' office. "The statement made in this video is both unfortunate and inaccurate," Williams said in a statement. "My office does not and will not engage in partisan voter registration. It is the duty of the Clerk’s office to ensure that elections are conducted in a fair and honest manner, this includes allowing any one to register to vote regardless of their political party affiliation."

Romney Campaign Volunteer Says She Works For Clerk's Office, But Only Registering Romney Voters (VIDEO)

People who stand around outside stores registering voters are not employees of the County. As this poor high school student has adequately represented, she doesn't know who she works for.

And how many republicans do your think ACORN registered? Come on now, be honest.

And how many republicans do your think ACORN registered? Come on now, be honest.

Every one that requested one.

ACORN can be accused of bad hiring policies and that's about it.

Forum List

Back