Emo or scene, which do you prefer?

Emo or scene?

• Total voters

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
What fashion (and lifestyle) do you prefer, emo or scene?

Emo is the original and is based on the emo genre of music. Emos often, but not necessarily, wear dark colors. It was established in the 1980s but didn't become popular until the 21st century. Most of them don't themselves, that's just a stereotype.

Scene is a recent fad that is a spin-off of emo. It involves preps who wear extremely colorful clothing and they like rainbows.

Two Emo Girls
wc0ej8.jpg

One Scene Girl
29d74mc.jpg

Neither of them, when I was teenager, there were no Emo and Scenes around.
Only 2 groups: Girls and Bitches.

Don't forget the infidels, Ekrem. Don't forget the infidels.

As a teenager you don't divide other people into that kind of classifications, if you develop that habit, it is at a later stage.

Considering the average age of those who post on this website is closer to those who are having kids who happen to be scene or emo than those would date those kids, this is probably the wrong website to ask such a question.

Just sayin'. :lol:

Don't forget the infidels, Ekrem. Don't forget the infidels.

As a teenager you don't divide other people into that kind of classifications, if you develop that habit, it is at a later stage.

Apologies, Ekrem. I was merely jesting.

Aside from that, I'll be first to admit it. On the condition that she's above the age of consent, I'd happily 'entertain' the alternatively minded young blonde lady on the left of the first picture. As I'm sure every other red-blooded male who's posted on his thread would, but are too scared of the implications such a declaration would invite.

So, for the record: I'd tap it.

What fashion (and lifestyle) do you prefer, emo or scene?
D. None of the above.

Emo is the original and is based on the emo genre of music. Emos often, but not necessarily, wear dark colors. It was established in the 1980s but didn't become popular until the 21st century. Most of them don't themselves, that's just a stereotype.
Goth - Balls + Pathetic Personality = Emo

Scene is a recent fad that is a spin-off of emo. It involves preps who wear extremely colorful clothing and they like rainbows.
Incorrect. Scene is a cheap rip-off Harajuku style.

The Harajuku-stylers I know are f*cking awesome.

103716,xcitefun-harajuku02.jpg

harajuku-fashion-01-20-07-014.jpg

harajuka.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back