Emmys host says the only white people who thank Jesus at award shows are Republicans,'ex-crackheads'

9138950F-EB54-4D79-A70B-55D8238A657C.jpeg
It’s also close to its all time low idiot. It’s over a dollar lower than opening. A bit of advice, never use a stock to prove your point of success. It will always make you look like an ass.
No stupid. When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. What you are talking about is the low at close. Apples and oranges you idiot.
laugh.gif

So basically all your bitches crying hasnt had an effect on the stock price....at all.
Then why did you say it was up and staying up? But you are wrong yet again. 52 week low was $50.35. I haven’t bitched or cried. As I have stated in othe posts, I merely point out stupid inaccurate statements. I couldn’t care less what Nike does. I don’t invest in stocks of that nature, there is no real money to be had. I do however agree with other people that Kap. Is a low talent asshole.
Because it is up and staying up. You do realize that $84 is way higher than $50 right?
Hey there idiot. First you claimed it was up and staying up, that was proven wrong then you said that yesterday was the all time low at 83, and again you were proven wrong. You post bullshit and lies.
Hey idiot. Is $84 more than $50?
Hey idiot. You said 83 was an all time low. Fuck you’re dumb.

View attachment 217382
No stupid. When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. What you are talking about is the low at close. Apples and oranges you idiot.
laugh.gif

So basically all your bitches crying hasnt had an effect on the stock price....at all.
Then why did you say it was up and staying up? But you are wrong yet again. 52 week low was $50.35. I haven’t bitched or cried. As I have stated in othe posts, I merely point out stupid inaccurate statements. I couldn’t care less what Nike does. I don’t invest in stocks of that nature, there is no real money to be had. I do however agree with other people that Kap. Is a low talent asshole.
Because it is up and staying up. You do realize that $84 is way higher than $50 right?
Hey there idiot. First you claimed it was up and staying up, that was proven wrong then you said that yesterday was the all time low at 83, and again you were proven wrong. You post bullshit and lies.
No I didnt idiot. This is what I said you illiterate moron.
laugh.gif

"When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. "

View attachment 217382
laugh.gif

"When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. "
And you are wrong you moron no one with any sense knows what you are talking about. The 52 week low was 50.35. What does if there was nothing lower even mean?

View attachment 217382
laugh.gif

And you are wrong you moron no one with any sense knows what you are talking about. The 52 week low was 50.35. What does if there was nothing lower even mean?
Says the guy that thinks $50 is higher than $84. You fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

View attachment 217382
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I never said it was higher than 84. You are one dumb son of a bitch. One thing is certain. You aren’t a stock anylist.

View attachment 217382
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I never said it was higher than 84. You are one dumb son of a bitch. One thing is certain. You aren’t a stock anylist.
You said $84 was down from $50. Thats the entire point of your claim
laugh.gif

View attachment 217382 Hey idiot. You said 83 was an all time low. Fuck you’re dumb.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You said $84 was down from $50. Thats the entire point of your claim
laugh.gif
No I didn’t.

Tomorrow we will find out how low the ratings were.
You said the same thing about Nike stock but it has gone up and stayed up.
Except it’s down
Its at $84 which is higher than the $83 when I made that post yesterday you idiot. :laugh:

View attachment 217346
Your own graphic shows a red arrow pointing down...
You dont know how the stock market works do you? What time did I post that?

It’s also close to its all time low idiot. It’s over a dollar lower than opening. A bit of advice, never use a stock to prove your point of success. It will always make you look like an ass.
laugh.gif

Lol...if the poster had to point out to you,
that the all time low was $50, not $83 like you stated...
doesn't that make you the idiot,
using info($50)someone else provided,
to call them an idiot?

I can't stand you

laugh.gif

to call them an idiot?

I can't stand you
I called him an idiot for the same reasons I called you an idiot. You both are illiterate. :laugh:
Youre the same idiot on the other thread that cant be bothered with mundane things like actually reading.

What does this sentence mean to you?.

When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. "

He's kinda of got a point. In Hollywood, if you're white thanking Jesus you are most likely republican ( because liberals tend to be atheist or at the very least irreligous) or someone who who was a drug addict but but now is clean and a Jesus freak
I know plenty of democrats who thank jesus every day!

I said liberal, not democrat. There are a lot of democrats who are conservative.
Like all of them. Democrats are all neoconservative, especially the ones who think they’re liberal or progressive. Stuck back in the 1960’s. Including you.

I'm not a democrat.
So you're an official communist. Same thing.

If you listen to the joke in its entirety, it sounded like a slam against the predominantly white audience and award winners.

to call them an idiot?

I can't stand you
I called him an idiot for the same reasons I called you an idiot. You both are illiterate. :laugh:
Youre the same idiot on the other thread that cant be bothered with mundane things like actually reading.

What does this sentence mean to you?.

When I posted that it was at $83. That would be the all time low if there was nothing lower. "

This thread has what to do with Nike? They know their customer base. Minorities, urban and inter-city people.

I have a racist funny joke that should go over well:

How do you starve a black man? Hide his food stamps under his work boots!!!!! HAHA RACISM IS FUNNY! Dats some funny shit rite dare!!!!!

Now......I'm a comedian and I said something racist. So it should be fine right?

Forum List

Back