Emmanuel Macron's campaign was hacked

that will be the affect of current let em all in policy......
Besides the spelling error, you don't know that the "let them all in" policy has been revoked by Merkel, it no longer stands.
riighhhtttt.....convenient propaganda......til the election is over

He is one of those stupid assholes like we have in France and got away from the French political forum because they are so fools like this one zyz who spit on me about my spelling mystake. that the only thing those kind of people care about.
Of course you are a cretin, I was talking about Manonthestreet's spelling error.
And so what ? i make a lot of spelling error in English ? nobody is perfect maybe you ?
If you don't know the difference between your own account and Manonthestreet's, can you even tell the difference between different politicians?

Besides the spelling error, you don't know that the "let them all in" policy has been revoked by Merkel, it no longer stands.
riighhhtttt.....convenient propaganda......til the election is over

He is one of those stupid assholes like we have in France and got away from the French political forum because they are so fools like this one zyz who spit on me about my spelling mystake. that the only thing those kind of people care about.
Of course you are a cretin, I was talking about Manonthestreet's spelling error.
And so what ? i make a lot of spelling error in English ? nobody is perfect maybe you ?
If you don't know the difference between your own account and Manonthestreet's, can you even tell the difference between different politicians?
I was thinking that the post was for me, i made a mistake....because i have a alert and usely it is a respond for me.
It is not the end of the world ? and don't play the game about politicians i know well what i am talking about don't worry about that.
Like you know France is my country so i think i know about what the hell is going on.

France fights to keep Macron email hack from distorting election

One thing I do admire is that France (as well as many other countries) has a law banning people from campaigning on election day, and said they will prosecute anyone who spreads the "leaks" (they allegedly contain false as well as real information) on an official site.
So, you favor less-informed voters informed selectively?
I don't favor spreading lies as you do, and I hope your stupid Russian midget gets hacked.
Haha, relax, twat. Identify one lie I've spread. Yeah, I didn't think you could.

One thing I do admire is that France (as well as many other countries) has a law banning people from campaigning on election day, and said they will prosecute anyone who spreads the "leaks" (they allegedly contain false as well as real information) on an official site.
I don't favor spreading lies as you do, and I hope your stupid Russian midget gets hacked.
Haha, relax, twat. Identify one lie I've spread. Yeah, I didn't think you could.
The first lie is that I didn't say you lied in that post, so by your false accusation, you are a liar.

I was just saying the leaks are doctored, and you encourage spreading them.

The first lie is that I didn't say you lied in that post, so by your false accusation, you are a liar.

I was just saying the leaks are doctored, and you encourage spreading them.
And I didn't claim that's what you said, for chrissake.

Macron was endorsed by Hussein Obama.

That's all you need to know about him. :mad-61:

upload_2017-5-7_17-37-19.png

Forum List

Back