Emma Gonzalez, Parkland school student is a professional actress

Donald Trump is an actor. The Republicans put him in the White House to try and act like a President while they destroy the country.
Sorry to tell your lying ass but the country already has been destroyed before Trump came around.

What's your birthday?

I need to know... that way I can pin the exact date this country started going downhill.
Can't do jack shit but troll can you scum bag?

Coming from you? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Your well-thought out posts to trolling posts are about a 1:1,000,000,000,000,000,000 ratio.

EVER GO HERE FOR A MOVIE REVIEW STUPID FKS......

THIS SITE CAN'T FAKE WHO THE FK SOMEONE IS OR ISN'T GAWD U FKRS ARE IDIOTS.

And then when shit gets taken down you ignorant fks can't piece together why.

Does this mean it's HER NO IT IS JUST SOMEBODY PIECING TOGETHER INFORMATION BE IT REAL OR NOT.....

DID I ONCE AGAIN SAY I THINK IT IS TRUE ------- NO I DIDN'T .......... OTHER WISE IF I BELIEVE WHOEL HEARTEDLY THIS WAS FULLY ACCURATE, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT WHERE I ALWAYS DO.

View attachment 184608

Emma Gonzalez - IMDb

gonzalez is such an unusual name.

it must be her

EVER GO HERE FOR A MOVIE REVIEW STUPID FKS......

THIS SITE CAN'T FAKE WHO THE FK SOMEONE IS OR ISN'T GAWD U FKRS ARE IDIOTS.

And then when shit gets taken down you ignorant fks can't piece together why.

Does this mean it's HER NO IT IS JUST SOMEBODY PIECING TOGETHER INFORMATION BE IT REAL OR NOT.....

DID I ONCE AGAIN SAY I THINK IT IS TRUE ------- NO I DIDN'T .......... OTHER WISE IF I BELIEVE WHOEL HEARTEDLY THIS WAS FULLY ACCURATE, I WOULD HAVE POSTED IT WHERE I ALWAYS DO.

View attachment 184608

Emma Gonzalez - IMDb

gonzalez is such an unusual name.

it must be her

I'm pretty sure Trump has his best men trying to deport her.

Honest to christ if I was so sSURE IT WAS real I wouldn't have STUCK here myself RETARD........

Yes, you would because you're fucking retarded meaning you're too brain damaged to not know any better.

Not to mention to fkn clueless to follow all the links that lead to evidence...

There is no evidence. There are just assclowns like you suffering from mental illness

Forum List

Back