Eminent Domain Abuse Protection: Endangered Species

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I wonder if a homeowner could protect his property against seizure and transfer to developers by purposefully colonizing it with an endangered species. Then the local pols would have to fight the feds to develop the land. Let's pit the lefts most recent attempt to control our property with the previous one. Maybe government will destroy itself and we'll be left standing there smiling. :)

rtwngAvngr said:
I wonder if a homeowner could protect his property against seizure and transfer to developers by purposefully colonizing it with an endangered species. Then the local pols would have to fight the feds to develop the land. Let's pit the lefts most recent attempt to control our property with the previous one. Maybe government will destroy itself and we'll be left standing there smiling. :)

It's getting to the point where WE'RE the endangered species.

GotZoom said:
It's getting to the point where WE'RE the endangered species.

It's sad that endangered species have more protections than people. I would like to see this face off for real: the local authorities versus the feds!

Let's use the totalitarians against each other. Short circuit liberalism!

I'm gonna start a mail order business for property protection. I need to find a rare species of moth or something that's fits nicely in an envelope and is hearty enough to withstand the postal system. Maybe a fedex tube would be better; you could put a snake in it .

rtwngAvngr said:
It's sad that endangered species have more protections than people. I would like to see this face off for real: the local authorities versus the feds!

Let's use the totalitarians against each other. Short circuit liberalism!

I'm gonna start a mail order business for property protection. I need to find a rare species of moth or something that's fits nicely in an envelope and is hearty enough to withstand the postal system. Maybe a fedex tube would be better; you could put a snake in it .

Uh.. Don't forget the airholes, please? No sense murdering an innocent snake. :D

rtwngAvngr said:

You just described the falicy of fair market private sectors thrust on " we the people!" :thup:

archangel said:
You just described the falicy of fair market private sectors thrust on " we the people!" :thup:

No. I described pitting local authorities against the feds. Prior to this ruling, and as it is in the constitution, it's fairly fair.

Forum List

Back