Emergency Tommy Robinson transferred to Muslim prison facing certain death

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Exclusive: Tommy Robinson is being shipped to a high-security, Muslim-majority prison in which he’ll be released to the general population despite inmates already making death threats against him, according to Tommy Robinson’s spokesman Caolan Robertson.

Emergency: Tommy Robinson Transferred to Muslim Prison, Facing Certain Death
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is deeper than most realize, it is important for those around the globe in ways most also can't grasp.

The sheep haven't a clue it's not worth wasting your breath going into the whys and how comes, but if you have to poke fun you are a bigger idiot than you realize.

No one else is reporting this. I just googled.
It is amazing how Alex got this information before anyone else. I have to assume he is butt fucking the Judge presiding over this.

Exclusive: Tommy Robinson is being shipped to a high-security, Muslim-majority prison in which he’ll be released to the general population despite inmates already making death threats against him, according to Tommy Robinson’s spokesman Caolan Robertson.

Emergency: Tommy Robinson Transferred to Muslim Prison, Facing Certain Death
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is deeper than most realize, it is important for those around the globe in ways most also can't grasp.

The sheep haven't a clue it's not worth wasting your breath going into the whys and how comes, but if you have to poke fun you are a bigger idiot than you realize.
Or maybe vice versa.

screenshot_479.png

I can't find where info wars or other white supremacist sites do the same for Black or Muslim prisoners being dumped in with nazi/kkk populations.

I wonder why that would be ...

Its been debunked on anotherthread. I asked the OP clown to verify any of it and he just posted some wanky memes.

I wonder how he is able to get away with it day after day.

• Banned
It is amazing how Alex got this information before anyone else. I have to assume he is butt fucking the Judge presiding over this.

If peopel actually listened ot the interviews then people wouldn't be as iN the DARK as they are.

They are not reporting it because they don't wnat this fkn shit out, because they know he's being sent there to KILL HIM........

Reporters are being TOLD NOT TO REPORT ON TOMMY OVER THERE OR FACE JAIL JESUS CHRIST...

• Banned

MSM first hint of TRUTH where MSM LIES, COVERS UP and the leftist stupid fks still DO NOT GET WHAT THE FK CONTROLLED MEDIA MEANS.

Then you have truth from a non lying fk........

You should listen to Tommy himself

Actually, the Independent (a British paper) has a whole section dedicated to news about him. From what I gather, he's a far right white supremacist who also is supported by Aryans and Nazis.

Tommy Robinson

Forum List

Back