Emergency Presidential Texts coming next week

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A new system has been established where in the case of emergency, the President will be able to text every cell phone in the country simultaneously in the case of emergency.

Keep the people up to date on the activities of the US Presidency, a lot of people don't have Twitter.

You don't have to sign up for notifications, everyone will receive the Presidential Texts automatically.

This is great, as Americans will never be out of touch with their President as he returns America to greatness.

A new system has been established where in the case of emergency, the President will be able to text every cell phone in the country simultaneously in the case of emergency.

Keep the people up to date on the activities of the US Presidency, a lot of people don't have Twitter.

You don't have to sign up for notifications, everyone will receive the Presidential Texts automatically.

This is great, as Americans will never be out of touch with their President as he returns America to greatness.
Link? Are you sure this isn't satire?
Besides, what about those of us who don't have cell phones?

Most people have cell phones nowadays, the Obama Phone program has been very successful

Oooh, can I text him back? 'cause I wanna text him back. I gotta few things to get offa my chest I do.

Most people have cell phones nowadays, the Obama Phone program has been very successful
I won't have one. Well, I have a $19.99 trac phone that I used to keep minutes on but it expired and I've never put more on. I suppose if I travelled out of state for a long period, I might reactivate it, but it would live in the car. That is part of the problem. During the winter you aren't supposed to leave it in minus-0 conditions because it destroys the battery. So I was always forgetting it. Fortunately, I've never needed it on the road.

I won't have one. Well, I have a $19.99 trac phone that I used to keep minutes on but it expired and I've never put more on. I suppose if I travelled out of state for a long period, I might reactivate it, but it would live in the car. That is part of the problem. During the winter you aren't supposed to leave it in minus-0 conditions because it destroys the battery. So I was always forgetting it. Fortunately, I've never needed it on the road.

My old phone recently died, and I decided not to replace it.

(I was only using it for shopping lists)

Then I realized I seriously needed the 'list' function,

so I bought a trade in, with no phone function.

Pictures, lists, memos, games--yes

phone, no

Oh fvck; I'm gonna have to toss my fvcking phone now.

The last thing I need is to get a text from some jackass.

Trump is your President, he isn't just "some jackass".

It would only be done for emergencies. Like this week, our President is working on Hurricane Florence, doing good work too. He really got it downgraded from a 4 or 5 down to a minimal hurricane when it finally hit.

But, as you may know, Trump had to cancel the important visit he was scheduled to make in Cape Girardeau to work on the Florence situation.. This could be committed by text.

It would only be done for emergencies. Like this week, our President is working on Hurricane Florence, doing good work too. He really got it downgraded from a 4 or 5 down to a minimal hurricane when it finally hit.

But, as you may know, Trump had to cancel the important visit he was scheduled to make in Cape Girardeau to work on the Florence situation.. This could be committed by text.

I don't need any text from a con man that hangs out with criminals & screws around on all of his married other halves.

Cape Girardeau? Is that a golf course?

Just read the OP article, God protect me from the stupid of USMB. (sigh)
I DID read it. Who is being stupid?

From the article:

It's not a political message, but an emergency test message sent from President Donald Trump as part of the Federal Emergency Management Agency's system to warn the public in cases of national emergencies.
A majority of cell phone users will receive an alert on Thursday, September 20, with the header "Presidential Alert" and the message, "THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed."

It is NOT a chat with the president line. I was not singling you out OldLady.

Cape Girardeau? Is that a golf course?

No , Cape Girardeau is a city in Missouri- the hometown of El Rushbo as well as Pastor Terry Jones who has effectively reached out to the lost souls that Islam is sending to hell.

This is a pretty good idea with so many folks cutting TV in exchange for internet entertainment. Almost everyone has a cell phone anymore - might even be a legitimate and tangible reason for "obama phones" ironically

Forum List

Back