Embracing gay marriage...brilliant move, dems!

Islam is the religion of peace, Democrats are the party of tolerance.

Why is this so ironic?

If you piss off Muslims they try to kill you. If you say you're against same-sex marriage Democrats try to put you out of business.

Maybe this illustration explains the left's sometimes screwy way of thinking.

48.gif

I applaud Obama and the DNC. It takes guts sometimes to make the right decision. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're always so happy to praise gays, but never want to talk about what they do????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......I know cuz its NASTYYYYYYYY!

The DNC lost the South in the 60s with the Civil Rights Bill....but it was the right thing to do and is something to be proud of. As it is right to be proud of the DNC now. Rant and rail all you want, christian ministers, and vote Republican if you want. They've taken the naysayers to civil rights before.

I applaud Obama and the DNC. It takes guts sometimes to make the right decision. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're always so happy to praise gays, but never want to talk about what they do????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......I know cuz its NASTYYYYYYYY!

Why is it that people like you think and talk about gay sex more than we do? What is it you are all about, really?

When you identify yourself primarily as a person who has sex this way or that, then people are going to think about it when they think about you. Because that's obviously your #1 characteristic.

Why is it that people like you think and talk about gay sex more than we do? What is it you are all about, really?

Maybe if so many on the left weren't rubbing it in his face he wouldn't even mention it.

Saying you're for traditional marriage doesn't mean you hate gays automatically.

Forum List

Back