Embracing gay marriage...brilliant move, dems!

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
More than 3000 black pastors on board.

Ruh roh. I don't think this is going to go as planned.

"A group of conservative black pastors are responding to President Barack Obama’s support of same-sex marriage with what they say will be a national campaign aimed at rallying black Americans to rethink their overwhelming support of the President, though the group’s leader is offering few specifics about the effort."

Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

We cannot have anyone who is against gay marriage in the Democratic Party, nor can anyone support gay marriage in the Republican Party. This is a closed topic and the only issue that matters in this campaign. If you support gay marriage, then vote Dem; if not you must vote Republican.

Last of all, all Catholics are against birth control.

Well, I guess now the homos and the blacks know how obammy feels about them. Nothing more than potential votes.

Well, I guess now the homos and the blacks know how obammy feels about them. Nothing more than potential votes.

Yep, it's just another group to pander too....I cant wait for "muslim issues" or former east european steroid user studies......Liberals are all about uniting......suuuuuuure

apparently he had no idea how many of the people who shooed him into the office were BAPTISTS. Or maybe he thought they, like he, would be willing to throw over their faith for his political advancement.

What an IDIOT. I am just completely overwhelmed by the over the top arrogant stupidity of the man.

It makes me think he just doesn't care, seriously, I actually think, "OMG, is he just planning to use force to blow up the opposition?" I mean, I don't think that is his plan, I hope not...

But then, again...what the HELL?

“The time has come for a broad-based assault against the powers that be that want to change our culture to one of men marrying men and women marrying women,” said Owens, in an interview Tuesday after the launch event at the National Press Club. “I am ashamed that the first black president chose this road, a disgraceful road.”

Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

That's what to expect from religious zealots. They are trying to sell us on the idea that those who are in support of gays being able to marry because now all of a sudden that means we want to change the culture of marriage from being between those of the opposite sex to those of the same sex. Yup, that is the message; no more heterosexual marriage, only gay marriage will be permitted in the future. Tell your kids to get ready to marry someone of the same sex because the powers that be are trying to make marriage between two men or two women.

This is the bat shit stupidness we get out of religious idiots. It almost embarrasses me to say I'm a Christian.

"
“The strategic goal of this project is to drive a wedge between gays and blacks - two key Democratic constituencies," one NOM memo states. In light of the release, Brian Brown, president of NOM, said that he is proud of the group’s “strong record” on minority partnerships.
A Pew Research Center poll conducted in April found that 49% of African-Americans oppose legalized same-sex marriage, compared with 39% who support it. But that shows a softening on the position in recent years; In 2008, only 26% of blacks were in favor of same sex marriage, according to the same Pew poll."

Doomed. Doomed. Doomed.

Forum List

Back