Embattled Democratic Consultant Hilary Rosen Has Ties to BP...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Everything is connected in the sleazy political underworld. I knew there was something up with this heinous skank. And guess which Politician has received the most cash from BP in recent years?

BP, the British oil and gas company, is among the companies with ties to Democratic operative Hilary Rosen, who came under fire this week for comments about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife.

As head of the Brunswick Group, Rosen served in 2010 as a crisis management consultant to BP in the aftermath of the Gulf Oil spill.

Rosen caused a firestorm this week after suggesting during a CNN appearance that Ann Romney doesn’t understand the economic struggles of most American women because she has “never actually worked a day in her life.”

After doubling-down on her comments at first, Rosen eventually apologized to Mrs. Romney.

Rosen is now the managing director of the communications firm SKDKnickerbocker, which has close ties to the Obama White House. That firm has recently helped Georgetown Law student and contraception advocate Sandra Fluke and promoted the HBO film “Game Change,” a critical look at former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Read more: Hilary Rosen | Ties To BP | Gulf Oil Spill | The Daily Caller

I have a friend that worked for the Bush administration. He said the hypocrisy was stunning in Washington D.C.

One of my favorite examples, many of the folks working to protect same sex marriage were gays...
Of course same goes for the democrats taking money from big business....
His least favorite part about working in D.C.....Everybody was sleeping around with each other...kind of symbolic of politics isn't it....

Hilary Rosen is pretty much the true face of the Jewish-Democrat-left-liberal-minority racist power structure in our country. They hate white mothers because they're the source of the enemy: the white race!

I say toss this bitch as far a three strong-armed mothers can toss her!

Ann Romney essentially disobeyed the Culture of Critique, and for that, she must be crucified by the feminists: she had children. She raised them herself. The feminists say: DON'T have children, unless you're black/Hispanic. Many white women obey this and keep their wombs barren.

Do "conservatives" of today understand that the real fight here is between whites and those who want their race to come to an end?

Everything is connected in the sleazy political underworld. I knew there was something up with this heinous skank. And guess which Politician has received the most cash from BP in recent years?

BP, the British oil and gas company, is among the companies with ties to Democratic operative Hilary Rosen, who came under fire this week for comments about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife.

As head of the Brunswick Group, Rosen served in 2010 as a crisis management consultant to BP in the aftermath of the Gulf Oil spill.

Rosen caused a firestorm this week after suggesting during a CNN appearance that Ann Romney doesn’t understand the economic struggles of most American women because she has “never actually worked a day in her life.”

After doubling-down on her comments at first, Rosen eventually apologized to Mrs. Romney.

Rosen is now the managing director of the communications firm SKDKnickerbocker, which has close ties to the Obama White House. That firm has recently helped Georgetown Law student and contraception advocate Sandra Fluke and promoted the HBO film “Game Change,” a critical look at former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Ann Romney's crime, like Sarah Palin's, is that she is conservative- This crime of being a conservative woman requires that you undergo scathing attacks and disparaging remarks.

I have a friend that worked for the Bush administration. He said the hypocrisy was stunning in Washington D.C.

One of my favorite examples, many of the folks working to protect same sex marriage were gays...
Of course same goes for the democrats taking money from big business....
His least favorite part about working in D.C.....Everybody was sleeping around with each other...kind of symbolic of politics isn't it....

I don't call it the 'District Of Criminals' to be funny. :doubt:

BP, you mean that oil company?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZAiS11XKfE]Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes to BP for Obama's Required Compensation Fund - YouTube[/ame]

As punishment, Republicans made him head of the powerful energy committee.

Do "conservatives" of today understand that the real fight here is between whites and those who want their race to come to an end?

You won't be 'fighting' anything, you craven little coward. You will never be anything other than another insignificant fucking loser bitching and moaning from his keyboard while the world moves on without him.

Didn't Republicans defend BP and throw a fit over Obama's condemnation of the company? I do recall a certain Republican Senator literally apologizing to BP at a congressional hearing for the way Obama spoke to them.

Didn't Republicans defend BP and throw a fit over Obama's condemnation of the company? I do recall a certain Republican Senator literally apologizing to BP at a congressional hearing for the way Obama spoke to them.

Yea, I linked to that apology in post 11. You had the majority of the right on this very board defend Barton's apology and complain about the $20,000,000,000.00 Obama got to clean up the Gulf. Republicans thought the middle class should pay for it. This is why their so called values and morals are completely skewed off into the Twilight Zone.

Forum List

Back