Embarrassed OBAMA finally admits not isolated incident

Would you be so kind as to link to Obama calling this an isolated incident.

Thank you very much.

isolated modified the wrong word, but Obama did say it:

No One Yet Has Said He's A Nutcake. But What Does "Isolated Extremist" Really Mean? | The New Republic
What a stupid article. Someone attempting to blow up an airplane full of civilians is a terrorist. In the other case it isn't as clear cut. Do these morons really hate Americans as much as their rantings indicate?

Back on topic. This is what Obama said:
Finally, the American people should remain vigilant, but also be confident. Those plotting against us seek not only to undermine our security, but also the open society and the values that we cherish as Americans. This incident, like several that have preceded it, demonstrates that an alert and courageous citizenry are far more resilient than an isolated extremist.
The guy was isolated in the sense that he was on board the plane without other terrorists to help him.

I can only conclude, once again, that the vast majority of Republicans hate Democrats, Obama, etc. so much that they will say anything to make it look like the terrorists are winning their campaign to terrorize us.

and I can only conclude that you have nothing left but straw men to throw about.

The only reason I can think of Obama being embaressed is that he is president of a nation of who the majority of citizens are idiots?
No. The majority of the citizens voted for McCain. The majority of the Electoral College merely expressed the votes of the this nation's idiots and elected Obama.

mucho partisan hackery

Thank you very much.
OBAMA SAYS THAT THIS WAS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT- B.S. - Middle East Discussions - AOL Message Boards

or just get off your lazy ass and google "obama isolated incident" It is ever amazing how liberals dodge and deny the truth. Obama is incompetent. Fools like you elected his inexperienced ass to the highest office in the land and you just can't admit that you fucked up...royally.

So, I guess all that sucking up to the Muslims of the world hasn't worked and Obama now recognizes that his 'savior of the Universe' ploy hasn't worked? There are still some Muslims that hate us, even though we elected the brilliant, black, peacelover as POTUS?

Hot damn, who'd have thunk it?
Are you of the opinion that the majority of Muslims are terrorists?
No. It's about 2%, I think.

But then, 2% of a fuckbucket full of people is still a million or two.

Thank you very much.

isolated modified the wrong word, but Obama did say it:

No One Yet Has Said He's A Nutcake. But What Does "Isolated Extremist" Really Mean? | The New Republic
What a stupid article. Someone attempting to blow up an airplane full of civilians is a terrorist. In the other case it isn't as clear cut. Do these morons really hate Americans as much as their rantings indicate?

Finally, the American people should remain vigilant, but also be confident. Those plotting against us seek not only to undermine our security, but also the open society and the values that we cherish as Americans. This incident, like several that have preceded it, demonstrates that an alert and courageous citizenry are far more resilient than an isolated extremist.
The guy was isolated in the sense that he was on board the plane without other terrorists to help him.

I can only conclude, once again, that the vast majority of Republicans hate Democrats, Obama, etc. so much that they will say anything to make it look like the terrorists are winning their campaign to terrorize us.
How feeble can you get?:cuckoo:

The only reason I can think of Obama being embaressed is that he is president of a nation of who the majority of citizens are idiots?
No. The majority of the citizens voted for McCain. The majority of the Electoral College merely expressed the votes of the this nation's idiots and elected Obama.

Thank you very much.
OBAMA SAYS THAT THIS WAS AN ISOLATED INCIDENT- B.S. - Middle East Discussions - AOL Message Boards

or just get off your lazy ass and google "obama isolated incident" It is ever amazing how liberals dodge and deny the truth. Obama is incompetent. Fools like you elected his inexperienced ass to the highest office in the land and you just can't admit that you fucked up...royally.

No. It's about 2%, I think.

But then, 2% of a fuckbucket full of people is still a million or two.

How feeble can you get?:cuckoo:
:lol: What a retard. Obviously you have no grasp of english. You people crack me up.

At least he thinks that.

However it's amazing that last week he said this was an isolated incident and now he's saying we are at war.....and nobody in his opinion is smart enough to recognize the lie.

Hey...at least he came out and admitted his Administration screwed up and they do not possess super-human powers to curtail all of the world's ills. Perhaps he should stick to what he does best.
Obama_Eats_Crow_Over_Cambridge_Police_Acted_Stupidly_Comment_Gates_Crowley.jpg

It took him more than a week after the terror-attempt incident, but Barack Obama has finally admitted what conservatives and intellectually honest Americans have already known or at least suspected since Christmas Day, when Abdulmutallab tried unsuccessfully to blow Embarrassed Obama Finally Admits Detroit Terrorist was Not Isolated but Linked to Al-Qaida up a Detroit-bound airplane. Namely, that al-Qaida indeed had its Islamofascist fingerprints all over the attempted attack and that there is an al-Qaida link to said failed terror attempt.

Sorry, but I'm not following you

Initial reports of the botched attempt linked it to Al Qaeda. By the next day it was linked to an Al Qaeda cell in Yemen. Where did anyone in the Obama administration ever claim that this guy acted alone and that Al Qaeda was not involved?

Forum List

Back