Emails Show DNC Cheered Loss of Jobs in NC

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pass the popcorn!

Much about the internal operations of the Democratic National Committee has been revealed this week in light of the Wikileaks email drops, which resulted in the ousting of DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. But of particular interest to North Carolinians are the committee’s eye-opening communications over the issue of the state’s controversial HB2 “bathroom bill.”

In response to North Carolina Democratic Party Comms Director Dave Miranda forwarding an email to the DNC regarding reports that the state had lost jobs and millions in revenue as a result of the passage of HB2, one DNC official replied, “Awesome.”

Keep reading…

Pass the popcorn!

Much about the internal operations of the Democratic National Committee has been revealed this week in light of the Wikileaks email drops, which resulted in the ousting of DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. But of particular interest to North Carolinians are the committee’s eye-opening communications over the issue of the state’s controversial HB2 “bathroom bill.”

In response to North Carolina Democratic Party Comms Director Dave Miranda forwarding an email to the DNC regarding reports that the state had lost jobs and millions in revenue as a result of the passage of HB2, one DNC official replied, “Awesome.”

Keep reading…

That is awesome.

It proves that sometimes the market can work for the greater good.

We already knew they love dumping all over the economy, the current President is proof of that.

Pass the popcorn!

Keep reading…
This was in the works a long time ago. I could see the writing on the wall as I read through some of the websites set up to network and put radicals in all the upper management and colleges that they could. Thanks Weatherman for bringing it out.

Pass the popcorn!

Keep reading…

dnc = party first

fuck all others

We already knew they love dumping all over the economy, the current President is proof of that.

What's the proof of that?
Trying to fix our unemployment problem by taxing businesses per employee would be a start. The war on coal would be another.

You are very young I believe pumpkin, but I am really interested in your take on things. What do you mean by taxing business per employee. If it is what I think, I agree wholeheartedly. One way to discourage hedge funds and such would be to have a tax that shows a relationship between number of employees and money made and tax the hell out of the imbalance. If you are not making money by creating jobs and are putting our economy in jeopardy, I am going to tax the hell out of that kind of activity. Is that hat what you meant?

What's the proof of that?
Trying to fix our unemployment problem by taxing businesses per employee would be a start. The war on coal would be another.

You are very young I believe pumpkin, but I am really interested in your take on things. What do you mean by taxing business per employee. If it is what I think, I agree wholeheartedly. One way to discourage hedge funds and such would be to have a tax that shows a relationship between number of employees and money made and tax the hell out of the imbalance. If you are not making money by creating jobs and are putting our economy in jeopardy, I am going to tax the hell out of that kind of activity. Is that hat what you meant?
I'm referring to it as a method of dumping all over the economy. As for the tax, I'm referring to Obamacare, because it has that tax built in. It doesn't promote hiring, so while socialized healthcare is a stupid concept, it's an even dumber concept when you have a tax built-in that discourages hiring more employees. Obviously an employer isn't going to hire more employees if they get taxed extra for each.

Forum List

Back