Emails from Tulsi ...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Well she qualifies for the September debates...Go Tulsi!!!

Aloha William —

My team just told me that our campaign has blown past the 130,000 unique donor threshold to qualify for the September debates and with your help, we can build on this momentum and pass 150,000 donors this weekend!

Thank you, and congratulations. I’m so proud of where this underdog, people-powered campaign has been, and more importantly, where we’re headed.

In just 24 hours we have:

• Had our biggest fundraising day of the campaign
  • Crossed the 130,000 unique donor threshold, with more than 1000 donors from over 30 states
  • For the second time, become the most googled candidate of my debate
I would not have been on that debate stage without your support. Thank you.

I love our country, and I love the American people. That’s why I’m in it to win it. When I first ran for Congress against a former popular mayor, I was 45 points behind and all the political pundits had written me off. I ended up winning by a 20 point margin of victory.

When I stood on the debate stage in Detroit on Wednesday night, talking about the many challenges facing our country — the self-serving politicians and well monied corporate lobbyists, the lies we are told by the military industrial complex to justify their costly regime change wars, our broken immigration system, our sick care system — I never forgot that I was on that stage because of you, and for you.

americas-bitch-rep-tulsi-gabbard-d-hawaii-likes-to-hang-out-37863100.png

Aloha William —

My team just told me that our campaign has blown past the 130,000 unique donor threshold to qualify for the September debates and with your help, we can build on this momentum and pass 150,000 donors this weekend!

Thank you, and congratulations. I’m so proud of where this underdog, people-powered campaign has been, and more importantly, where we’re headed.

• Crossed the 130,000 unique donor threshold, with more than 1000 donors from over 30 states

I love our country, and I love the American people. That’s why I’m in it to win it. When I first ran for Congress against a former popular mayor, I was 45 points behind and all the political pundits had written me off. I ended up winning by a 20 point margin of victory.

When I stood on the debate stage in Detroit on Wednesday night, talking about the many challenges facing our country — the self-serving politicians and well monied corporate lobbyists, the lies we are told by the military industrial complex to justify their costly regime change wars, our broken immigration system, our sick care system — I never forgot that I was on that stage because of you, and for you.
Not quite yet..she still has to poll 2% in four polls to qualify..but she has garnered a bit of attention.

Gabbard reaches donor threshold for September debate

"Rep. Tulsi Gabbard’s (D-Hawaii) White House campaign announced Friday it had reached the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) donor threshold to appear at the primary debate in September.
Gabbard’s camp said it had garnered 130,000 unique donors, with more than 400 donors in at least 20 states. To qualify for September’s debate, candidates must hit 130,000 donors and get 2 percent support in at least four different polls.
Gabbard has yet to reach the polling threshold."

The more the left whines about Tulsi, the more I like her.

She shanked Harris hard, I fucking loved it!

Aloha William —

Has she hit above 2% support in four or more polls? That is the 2nd requirement. I hope she get's there, she is the cream of the crop.

The hard on the right has for Gabbard is amazing, too bad she also thinks Trump is a shit stain on our history.

Aloha William —

Has she hit above 2% support in four or more polls? That is the 2nd requirement. I hope she get's there, she is the cream of the crop.
Not yet..but she is getting some attention--and that's the first step. Tulsi punches a lot of the right buttons..Veteran, woman, ethnic...moderate..as in, she sounds sane. An indicator of her viability might be found in her attackers..both the Progressive Left and the the far Right are attacking.

Aloha William —

Not yet..but she is getting some attention--and that's the first step. Tulsi punches a lot of the right buttons..Veteran, woman, ethnic...moderate..as in, she sounds sane. An indicator of her viability might be found in her attackers..both the Progressive Left and the the far Right are attacking.

Definitions matter to me. Many are labelled as "Progressive" and I completely disagree with that label for them. They will rant on some Social issue but still back war and wall street.

Just my rant.

From what I've seen, the "left" is supporting Gabbard, the DNC is not.

Forum List

Back