Email showing Hillary plotted to LIE about Benghazi, knew it was Al Queda

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
BOMBSHELL: Hillary said on day of Benghazi attacks it was al-qaeda type group, but in public blamed on protest from a youtube vid #Podesta15

Cvbz3goUkAA31pF.jpg

Cvbz3gcUAAI3TzD.jpg

12:06 AM - 23 Oct 2016

Regurgitation from the right wing...

those emails were presented last year and gone through, and she was questioned on them when she testified for 11 hours in the Benghazi hearing last Oct 2015 with trey Gowdy....

The email about the AlQaeda type group was when this group took responsibility for the attack, and shortly after they took credit for the attack, this group RENEGED and said they did not do it....

those emails were presented last year and gone through, and she was questioned on them when she testified for 11 hours in the Benghazi hearing last Oct 2015 with trey Gowdy....

The email about the AlQaeda type group was when this group took responsibility for the attack, and shortly after they took credit for the attack, this group RENEGED and said they did not do it....

What's wrong Leftist?? Your house of CORRUPT cards are falling?? Just wait.. the worst is yet to come.. Expect it ;)

Lying is hardly news for the Democrats.

It's what leftists do.

They can only retain credibility if they lie about themselves and lie about their opponents.

What's wrong Leftist?? Your house of CORRUPT cards are falling?? Just wait.. the worst is yet to come.. Expect it ;)
huh? My house of cards isn't falling, it has truth on its side vs your regurgitated right wing propaganda! ;)

I never got the drift of what difference did it make? I'm so used to cover ups that if the truth comes out within a week I consider it pretty good. Look how long it took to get the true story of Pat Tillman's killing by friendly fire.

I like how the left sops up the lies that terrorists tell them! Republicans are the democrats greatest enemies not the terrorists. Remember that next time you think they want unity from you! It is a lie!

Forum List

Back