email accounts

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I have several email accounts. A few of them have become so overwhelming with emails I only check them once a month. When I do check them I get all kinds of goodies to chuckle about as I read quickly through them. Here is one I wanted to share with y'all. I just love this man he has spirit in him.

Insider Info on

“Anger-Driven” Senator Kline

By Charles Heckman – cwheckman@hotmail. com

Curriculum vitae of Senator Kline:

As a resident of Washington State , I can say that Senator Kline is a leading member of an ultra-liberal democratic political machine that controls the state, and apparently also the people who count the ballots after the elections. A good deal of hypocrisy is evident from Senator Kline's background and what he actually does.

Senator Kline dodged the draft during the Vietnam War to become a leader in Students for a Democratic Society. One of their Chapters called the Weathermen became famous for throwing bombs around the country during the 1970s, until most of them blew themselves up when their bomb factory exploded. He should certainly be an expert of "angry assholes."

He boasts of his activities in the civil rights movement, yet he represents a district at the outskirts of Seattle , where the courts are particularly fond of violating the rights of non-white citizens.

For several months, I led meetings of persons interested in court reform for A Matter of Justice Coalition, many from his district. A large number of the persons attending were Americans of African descent, and they had some serious problems with civil rights violations, right in or near Senator Kline's own district. One woman was roughed up and arrested because she refused to give her social security number to a policeman. The police are not permitted to ask for a person's social security number.

Another had his business ruined by city employees and won reimbursement of his losses in a civil lawsuit. However, even though he had prevailed, the judge prohibited him from ever filing a lawsuit in a court again as a vexatious litigant, which gave the city employees the chance to continue illegally interfering with his business while he had absolutely no recourse. How can your lawsuit be frivolous if you win?

Senator Kline is the head of the Judiciary Committee, so why does he allow this short of civil rights violation by the courts continue. Washington seems worse than Mississippi with regard to civil rights, as I can personally state, yet Senator Kline alleges to have fought for civil rights in Mississippi while he has joined those who routinely violate civil rights in Washington .

His biography also includes mention of the fact that he worked for Mothers Against Drunk Driving, an organization that insists on extremely strict punishment for driving while intoxicated. Senator Kline must know well about the drunk driving of Justice Bobbie Bridge , a female member of the Washington State Supreme Court. One Sunday, a car drove through a residential neighborhood sideswiping parked cars. Some of the people in the neighborhood pursued the car and forced it to stop. Driving was [Justice] Bobbie Bridge , drunk as a skunk. Was she fined, suspended from the court, forced to give up her driver's license, or given a fine of over a thousand dollars, as any other drunk driver in Washington could expect? Of course not! …. [T]he Senate Judiciary Committee will never find fault with Justice Bridge and their other friends on the state's highest court.

Justice Bridge was also one of three justices who disbarred a Tacoma lawyer for revealing that a Tacoma judge plundered an estate and apparently helped a friend commit insurance fraud just before he became a judge. After the lawyer filed the complaint with the Washington Bar Association, it took five years for the "investigation" to be completed. Although the judge was removed, he had been permitted to dispense injustice for five years before his removal. The lawyer was disbarred for six months on the grounds that he had revealed confidential information of a client, i.e., the corrupt judge. The problem was, the judge and none of his associates were clients of the lawyer.

Do you think Senator Kline is doing a conscientious job monitoring the Washington courts?

Charles Heckman

PS from Ron Branson . - That lawyer to which Charles Heckman refers was J.A.I.L. colleague, Attorney Doug Schafer, whose website is www.doug4justice. org

Subject: "Anger-Driven Assholes"

Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 05:16:38 +0000

"Anger-Driven Assholes"

http://www.jail4jud ges.org/JNJ_ Library/2005/ Anger.html

Our former JIC of Alabama has saw fit to renew the below information which he has dug up and has represented.

Incidentally, the Washington State Legislature, as a direct result of J.A.I.L., has taken measures to fortify and immunize itself from the likes of JAIL4Judges ever entering their State. - Ron Branson

------------ --------- --------- --------- --

Sen. Adam Kline

Appears to be Angry at those whom require Accountability in "OUR" Constitutional Republic- Government.

12-27-01

--- Original Message -----

To: 'jail4judges'

There are already enough anger-driven assholes that I have to listen to. I don't need any more. Please REMOVE me from your e-mail list immediately.

Adam Kline

Kline_Ad@leg. wa.gov

Dear Senator Adam Kline:

Kline_Ad@leg. wa.gov

"Anger-Driven Assholes"

This is to confirm your removal from J.A.I.L. I wish to point out, however, that it was you who first wrote J.A.I.L. Evidently J.A.I.L. is on your mail list, and we responded.

Since you are a Senator having raised your hand and sworn to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, I would like to pose a question to you. Is it your position that all citizens who stand up for and contend for Constitutional principles are "anger-driven assholes?"

I find this perspective somewhat at odds with an elected statesman. What does your electorate think of your perspective of then being "assholes?"

You do need to know that one day it will be those in JAIL4Judges who will be going to the polls and voting statesmen in or out of office, for we shall conquer America with righteous principles through accountability of tyrants who do not respect the Constitution. Thank you very much.

- Ron Branson -

National J.A.I.L. Commander-In- Chief

J.A.I.L. is an acronym for Judicial Accountability Initiative Law

JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges. org

JAIL proposes a unique new addition to our form of government.

JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

JAIL is spreading across America like a fast moving wildfire!

JAIL is making inroads into Congress for federal accountability!

JAIL may be supported at P.O. Box 207 , N. Hollywood , CA 91603

E-Groups may sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

Open forum to make your voice heard JAIL-SoundOff@ egroups.com

Ask not what J.A.I.L. can do for me, but ask what I can do for J.A.I.L.

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is

striking at the root." -- Henry David Thoreau <><

Last edited:

Forum List

Back