Emaciated lions pictured in horrifying conditions at worlds' wort zoo in Sudan as activist demand ..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The emaciated big cats are stranded behind bars at a shocking zoo in SudanCredit: XposeTrophyHunt/Twitter
Emaciated lions pictured in horrifying conditions at world's worst zoo in Sudan as activists demand they're saved

THIS IS GRAPHICS AND HEART WRENCHING IF YOU LOVE ANIMALS IT IS HARD TO LOOK AT.
LET THEM IN------------3rd world countries have no regard for life NOBODY's life wake the hell up.

BUT IF WE TURN OUR HEADS AND PRETEND IT IS NOT HAPPENING WHO THE HELL WILL FIGHT FOR THESE ANIMALS!!!!

You took an article of a horrific situation, that I was getting ready to thank you for, and turned it into anti immigration propaganda!

The people trying to save these lions are the Sudanese. Sudan is the middle of an economic crisis led by soaring food prices and a shortage of foreign currency. Sudan has also been in a severe drought and famine in the south. Citizens are pitching in trying to help these lions.

You took an article of a horrific situation, that I was getting ready to thank you for, and turned it into anti immigration propaganda!

The people trying to save these lions are the Sudanese. Sudan is the middle of an economic crisis led by soaring food prices and a shortage of foreign currency. Sudan has also been in a severe drought and famine in the south. Citizens are pitching in trying to help these lions.

wheres the immigration propaganda??/

youre an idiot,,,

• Banned

Well ooopsie but many coming in are like that and if they can do this to these animals wth do you think they can do to the US population Dudley do right.

Well ooopsie but many coming in are like that and if they can do this to these animals wth do you think they can do to the US population Dudley do right.

Well hell. Do you even look around your own country before turning tragedy into anti-immigrant propaganda? I mean think. Sudan is in a FAMINE. Duh....no wonder they have such a terrible time.

What is OUR excuse?

ARL: Hundreds of Animals Rescued From Filthy Conditions at Cricket Hollow Zoo

Or these - who aren't third world countries

Six starving tigers are found locked in a cramped cage in squalid conditions in Ukraine | Daily Mail Online

Why turn it into an immigration issue when cruelty like this happens everywhere?

The emaciated big cats are stranded behind bars at a shocking zoo in SudanCredit: XposeTrophyHunt/Twitter
Emaciated lions pictured in horrifying conditions at world's worst zoo in Sudan as activists demand they're saved

LET THEM IN------------3rd world countries have no regard for life NOBODY's life wake the hell up.

BUT IF WE TURN OUR HEADS AND PRETEND IT IS NOT HAPPENING WHO THE HELL WILL FIGHT FOR THESE ANIMALS!!!!

I do not think this issue is per se anything to do with Third World nations, there is unfortunately a great deal of animal cruelty in First World nations and also many from First World nations go to Africa to Big Game hunt which is a MONSTROUS activity that should be banned. These beautiful creatures are NOT on this earth so some group of idiots can go and shoot them for FUN and have as TROPHIES, they are here to be RESPECTED and treated CORRECTLY.

wheres the immigration propaganda??/

youre an idiot,,,

I think it is this part of MindWars OP:

"LET THEM IN------------3rd world countries have no regard for life NOBODY's life wake the hell up."

Now since I joined this forum I have been very very Anti-Open Borders To Third World Mass Immigration and so with that stated, I reaffirm my other posts comments post # 8 that this is not per se a Third World nation problem as many First World nations treat animals like shit also and this is a thing to be ASHAMED of and ANYONE caught treating ANY animal like shit IMHO should be taken out and fucking shot.

I do not think this issue is per se anything to do with Third World nations, there is unfortunately a great deal of animal cruelty in First World nations and also many from First World nations go to Africa to Big Game hunt which is a MONSTROUS activity that should be banned. These beautiful creatures are NOT on this earth so some group of idiots can go and shoot them for FUN and have as TROPHIES, they are here to be RESPECTED and treated CORRECTLY.

It has everything to do with these are the types of people who are entering into the US/Europe when ppl come from 3rd world nations and most SOLDIERS can tell the public this " THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR LIFE" so if they have that mindset there it sure in the hell will not change because they stepped onto US SOIL or the soil of Europe.......

That's why I mentioned it the way I did . MSM feeds the public what they want to.

What comes into the countries illegally " criminal minded fks" .... those who break the laws those who kill, rape etc...

It has everything to do with these are the types of people who are entering into the US/Europe when ppl come from 3rd world nations and most SOLDIERS can tell the public this " THEY HAVE NO REGARD FOR LIFE" so if they have that mindset there it sure in the hell will not change because they stepped onto US SOIL or the soil of Europe.......

That's why I mentioned it the way I did . MSM feeds the public what they want to.

What comes into the countries illegally " criminal minded fks" .... those who break the laws those who kill, rape etc...
Have you ever been to Sudan, met or talked with a Sudanese person?

Forum List

Back