~Elvis Presley Died~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Hard to believe, 35 years ago today, Elvis was found dead.
I was a 16 year old married gal...just gotten married 9 days prior.....and I remember when I heard the news.
I was cleaning the kitchen and I was stunned!
He wasn't an idol of mine...but I did like some of his music.
I liked him best in the 70s....his Hawaii concert in 1975 was a good performance.........

There's only one person in that family I feel sorry for. Lisa Marie. God what must she think of her old fat drugged up dead daddy?

I used to collect Elvis albums in the 1960s. I remember listening to his records on a very early transistor radio. At the time they were a novelty, and most people had valve radios.

Someone should have grabbed the Kingly turd he left behind that day. It'd be worth a fortune at auction...

There's only one person in that family I feel sorry for. Lisa Marie. God what must she think of her old fat drugged up dead daddy?

Her Daddy, no matter how much he drugged it up or whathaveyou, was a very popular...and giving, person.
I am sure she loved him, still loves him and is proud that he is her Daddy.
At least her Daddy loved her.....unlike some of us who got stuck with an asshole who liked to beat the shit out of them all the time.

She's saying. Thank Gawd I didn't have to use my asshole to make a living.
Few fans, however, actually know the real Lisa Marie. As sole heir to her father’s estate, her estimated net worth is said to be close to $300 million.
Millionaire.com - millionaire magazine - billionaire magazine - We are the elite publication and online content provider for who want to be a millionaire and live the millionaire lifestyle and be part of the millionaire culture.

The day Elvis died is easy for me to remember each year. It's the same day as my father's birthday.

They say that by the time Elvis died, he was fat, craving jelly donuts and young girls. Sad end to such a great entertainer.

The day Elvis died is easy for me to remember each year. It's the same day as my father's birthday.

They say that by the time Elvis died, he was fat, craving jelly donuts and young girls. Sad end to such a great entertainer.

Oh yeah, it's obvious he gained a lot of weight.
But nonetheless, he was a great entertainer..and I like to remember him when he appeared healthy :)

Her Daddy, no matter how much he drugged it up or whathaveyou, was a very popular...and giving, person.
At least her Daddy loved her.....unlike some of us who got stuck with an asshole who liked to beat the shit out of them all the time.

He didn't love her or anybody else. If he loved her he would not have died a fat slovenly drugged up asshole. He had the world on a platter and he pissed it away for booze and drugs and cheap one night stands. That's the ugly truth but it's the truth.

He didn't love her or anybody else. If he loved her he would not have died a fat slovenly drugged up asshole. He had the world on a platter and he pissed it away for booze and drugs and cheap one night stands. That's the ugly truth but it's the truth.

What-the-fuck-ever.
I would still have rather had him as a Dad.

I was a 16 year old married gal...just gotten married 9 days prior.....and I remember when I heard the news.
I liked him best in the 70s....his Hawaii concert in 1975 was a good performance.........

Married at 16? who allowed that to happen?

Sure I could certainly understand if it was pre 19th century but 1977?

I'm not judging I just find it unconventional if such a thing were to occur in present times.

Married at 16? who allowed that to happen?

Sure I could certainly understand if it was pre 19th century but 1977?

I'm not judging I just find it unconventional if such a thing were to occur in present times.

Actually, I was married at 15, and my Mother did sign her parental consent. I didn't run off and elope, and I wasn't pregnant....our first baby wasn't born till 11 months after we were wed.
It's a long story....sad story.....you would have to know and understand my childhood.
But yes, I was married and keeping house when I heard Elvis died.

Forum List

Back