Elvis is in the Building

really? did you miss mal's continued whining.....did you ?

i have no problem with any of the recent 3 mods...why would i...but damn this remodding....where does it stop..hell any day now i expect gunny to be remodded lol

come on liability.....you know it hurts you every time they mod someone else lol

I know I don't care. If someone wants to donate their time to keeping this zoo running, I think that's nice. I have seen good liberal mods and good conservative mods. I have heard some bad stories about some stupid shit that has gotten done here, too. That could be concerning.

But the liberal to conservative ratio of mods? That's an issue? Really?

Please. Bonez, yer killin' me. Seriously. WGAF?

to board admins:

definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....

we lost two mods: one conservative ...one liberal....we get 3 mods back...2 conservatives and one liberal...but no bias there
I would bet a good sum of money it has more to do with demonstrated ability of objectivity when needed.

Who knows, though?

i have no problem with any of the recent 3 mods...why would i...but damn this remodding....where does it stop..hell any day now i expect gunny to be remodded lol

come on liability.....you know it hurts you every time they mod someone else lol

8 cons to 4 libs with and one unknown.

It's fairly imbalanced!

It's fairly imbalanced!
I really would like to see more libs on the board who can demonstrate an ability to be objective.

Not to mention I've Advocated for you to be Maude for a couple of years now...

#makesmalsad

:)

peace...

It's fairly imbalanced!

How does it affect the modding done here?

I have gotten an infraction or two and a "ban" or two (well, one was a mistake and got promptly corrected). I have gotten a couple of "words" from some mods (liberal and conservative), too. I can't honestly say that I have gotten screwed over by any ruling.

Of course, I guess there's always tomorrow. :D

$congrats way to go.jpg

We are spoiled compared to the modding on most boards. I have confidence that the mods take their duties seriously, and even if they were tempted to show a bias, there are others to keep them in check. It's such a petty gripe.

Forum List

Back