ElPaso, TX to Los Angeles, CA - 803 miles...

Erick, Ok to Glenrio NM... 185 miles across Texas... 2 hrs 45 min...

Seriously though, I have driven across the wide part of Texas more than once... Camarillo Ca. to Houston... Albuquerque to Houston... Long damn drive...

Seriously though, I have driven across the wide part of Texas more than once... Camarillo Ca. to Houston... Albuquerque to Houston... Long damn drive...
If ya wanna be bored shitless drive lengthwise though Nebraska........., on I 80..........

If ya wanna be bored shitless drive lengthwise though Nebraska........., on I 80..........
I-80 in from Evenston to Cheyenne in Wyoming. Don't coffee up....do crack.

Amarillo to Fort Worth on 287.....that is the flattest, emptiest, most boring stretch of land on Earth. The Sahara Desert has more interesting characteristics, even if the scenery includes nothing but a dead camel or two.

I-80 in from Evenston to Cheyenne in Wyoming. Don't coffee up....do crack.

Amarillo to Fort Worth on 287.....that is the flattest, emptiest, most boring stretch of land on Earth. The Sahara Desert has more interesting characteristics, even if the scenery includes nothing but a dead camel or two.
I did 287 a couple of times many, many, many (ad nauseum) moons ago so glad I've never had to do it again. :lol:

Forum List

Back