Elon Musk mocks Twitter's mandatory course on managing company

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

For some reason I am fascinated by this Twitter story. I guess it's because I got SO tired of big tech trying to brainwash Americans. Most Americans over the age of 40 or so can see through the BS but of course, the Left has to hold onto it's base: young people, so they don't like Musk who isn't (it appears) a far lefty.

Anyway, I will now finish watching this video

They're trying to tell Richest Man in the World how to run a business!

Libs are!

ha ha... too damn funny!

:auiqs.jpg:

For some reason I am fascinated by this Twitter story. I guess it's because I got SO tired of big tech trying to brainwash Americans. Most Americans over the age of 40 or so can see through the BS but of course, the Left has to hold onto it's base: young people, so they don't like Musk who isn't (it appears) a far lefty.

Anyway, I will now finish watching this video

They're trying to tell Richest Man in the World how to run a business!

Libs are!

ha ha... too damn funny!

:auiqs.jpg:
Twitter ad: We've added to our now hiring roster. The director of Human Resource position has just opened up. Apply at careers.twitter.com

:biggrin:

thought so.. but probably will become less a joke soon

:)
True. BTW, for those of you wondering. careers.twitter.com is an actual subdomain of twitter.

Just about all major companies will have subdomain titles careers.

The first thing he should do is remove any Indian (dot) or Paki influences....Getting shed of Parag Agrawal was just a good start.

Sikhs are GTG. ;)

R.0f693ba99079fc388ed6c2df2514d070

The first thing he should do is remove any Indian (dot) or Paki influences....Getting shed of Parag Agrawal was just a good start.

Sikhs are GTG. ;)

R.0f693ba99079fc388ed6c2df2514d070
hate to agree bc I'm not normally racist. But I have known some really odd (and etc) Indians..

At this point, however, I am leery of ALL foreigners

we've let 4 million + into our country since the Dims stole the 2020 election

4 million strangers here to do God knows what to us...

Forum List

Back