Elon Musk is todays Edison

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Elon Musk is today's Edison or Jp Morgan.

The guy helped develop PayPal, Spacex, Telsa and much more...He within my opinion is the single greatest business innovator taking science and making it a reality.

Like Edison he uses his money to make things a reality....If there is a modern face for Capitalism it is this man.

Last edited:
Elon Musk killed an elephant with electricity?!

topsy.jpg

True, but Edison made it happen all the same...
matthew i saw a show a while ago on one of the channels about Edison and Tesla....after that series was done it left me with the impression that Edison had a lot of smart people working for him that just may have had the ideas that he gets credit for because he owned the patents and got credit for developing the ideas.....tesla it claimed left his employ because of this stuff,Tesla was no friend of Edison....

Elon Musk is today's Edison or Jp Morgan.

The guy helped develop PayPal, Spacex, Telsa and much more...He within my opinion is the single greatest business innovator taking science and making it a reality.

Like Edison he uses his money to make things a reality....If there is a modern face for Capitalism it is this man.

And as young as this dude is he still has a lot of innovation ahead. Exciting moment in history.

Forum List

Back