Ellie Light's facebook page Found or Finally, the mystery has been found

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Ellie Light's facebook page Found or Finally, the mystery "lady" has been found

Ellie Light has written the same letter defending Barack Obama to dozens of publications across the US, getting them published in at least 42 newspapers in 18 states, as well as Politico.com, the Washington Times, and USA Today. And Ellie has claimed residence in at least 18 of these states.

So who is Ellie Light?

Tip: Classical Values

Ellie%20Light.jpg

ellie-light-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Picture looks more like something done as a set-up, dis-information thing....

now ask me if I even care about this crap.....

There someone goes again, making a mountain out of a molehill, or no hill at all, lol....

When Bush was in office there were letters that went around from the RNC et al telling "supporters" to copy and paste them, and send them to local newspapers....

It is standard shit, and so fuckin' what!!!!

Gad you assholes are slow off the mark, if it took you this long to notice this sort of thing...

Oh, I forgot, you all KNEW about the practice, only when it was Bush in office, IT WAS OK to do this......

You are such a bunch of hypocrites!

When Bush was in office there were letters that went around from the RNC et al telling "supporters" to copy and paste them, and send them to local newspapers....

It is standard shit, and so fuckin' what!!!!

Gad you assholes are slow off the mark, if it took you this long to notice this sort of thing...

Oh, I forgot, you all KNEW about the practice, only when it was Bush in office, IT WAS OK to do this......

You are such a bunch of hypocrites!

Speaking of hypocrites

then you are saying that it was wrong for both Bush and Papa Obama to do this?
or it is OK for both sides to do this and either side is wrong to mock it?

You do have to admit, however, that it appears more funny and pathetic as Obama and the Democrats popularity falls

Or

Are you just mad because you thought the face book page was real ?

Last edited:
Here's the link to the REAL "Ellie". "She" is no hottie.

“I am Winston Steward and have been sending the letters from Ellie Light,” he told The Plain Dealer in an e-mail late Tuesday, following a phone interview in which he said the same. “I hope this ends any confusion and sets the record straight.”…

He repeated that in an e-mail, using the same account as he had when using the name “Ellie Light.”

He said, however, that he and Brooks are no longer married, a point Brooks disputed.

“He’s making up all kinds of garbage,” she said. “We’re not divorced. We’re not separated. He just doesn’t want anybody to trace him because he’s afraid of the right-wing crazies up in Bakersfield.”

Hot Air Blog Archive Good news: “Ellie Light” comes clean, admits she’s a guy

n717700349_1499.jpg

Winston Steward | Facebook

“I am Winston Steward and have been sending the letters from Ellie Light,” he told The Plain Dealer in an e-mail late Tuesday, following a phone interview in which he said the same. “I hope this ends any confusion and sets the record straight.”…

He repeated that in an e-mail, using the same account as he had when using the name “Ellie Light.”

He said, however, that he and Brooks are no longer married, a point Brooks disputed.

“He’s making up all kinds of garbage,” she said. “We’re not divorced. We’re not separated. He just doesn’t want anybody to trace him because he’s afraid of the right-wing crazies up in Bakersfield.”

n717700349_1499.jpg

What a true nutroot

throw a women under the bus for you
:eusa_whistle:

n717700349_1499.jpg

What a true nutroot

throw a women under the bus for you
:eusa_whistle:

LOL, makes ya wonder about all the obamalama supporters on messageboards like this. There's no fuckin' way they can be buying his bullshit, unless they are indeed as dishonest and nutty as this asshole.

Forum List

Back