Elizabeth Warren's Fraud

She is Guilty of the crime of believing family stories.

You caught and and now need to make her pay.

Go hard go heavy the crime is HUGE

The corruption in our media goes very deep. Why else would the left be so angry at people like Breitbart?

What corruption?

Oh..you may mean Newscorp..which, famously, redefined the FCC from an agency that licenses broadcasters..to one that makes "suggestions" that what is broadcast as news..is factually correct but subject to no ramifications if it is not. It's also an agency partially owned by Saudi Princes and who's CEO got caught red handed tapping people's cell phones.

Be that as it may..Breitbart follows in that wonderous tradition of fabricating a parallel reality that coincides with their ideology..regardless of what the objective facts happen to be. That's how Shirley Sherrod's cautionary tale about personal bias in her past cost her - her job.

Shirley Sherrod is a racist and so is her husband. I certainly understand your disdain of people who demand truth and integrity in reporting. Kinda upsets the agenda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ua8liTPzQ]Uncle Tom.flv - YouTube[/ame]

The corruption in our media goes very deep. Why else would the left be so angry at people like Breitbart?

What corruption?

Oh..you may mean Newscorp..which, famously, redefined the FCC from an agency that licenses broadcasters..to one that makes "suggestions" that what is broadcast as news..is factually correct but subject to no ramifications if it is not. It's also an agency partially owned by Saudi Princes and who's CEO got caught red handed tapping people's cell phones.

Be that as it may..Breitbart follows in that wonderous tradition of fabricating a parallel reality that coincides with their ideology..regardless of what the objective facts happen to be. That's how Shirley Sherrod's cautionary tale about personal bias in her past cost her - her job.

Shirley Sherrod is a racist and so is her husband. I certainly understand your disdain of people who demand truth and integrity in reporting. Kinda upsets the agenda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ua8liTPzQ]Uncle Tom.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Gotta love this kinda of stuff.

Because it makes the assumption that slavery and Jim Crow laws never happened.

:lol:

How many times has someone thought they were French only to find out the family stories where off?

man the right really hold dems to high standards.

I just wish they held their own people to SOME FUCKING STANDARD

Ladies and germs, I give you Harvard Lore-Schools first woman of color...

Elizabeth-Warren.jpg

... it was a long hard fight to get there but it's worth it for the diversity. (the word "diversity" should by no means be interpreted to imply a diversity of thought)

I haven't been following this too closely. Just skimming here and there. So I thought ya'll were joking about her being called a woman of color by someone who was serious about it.

Now I see you weren't.

WOW!

Yep. You don't hear about this on the MSM. She even said one of her relatives had "high cheeck bones" as evidence of her Indian ancestry. This woman is stupid beyond belief. The MSM in the USA has gone beyond corrupt.

Elizabeth Warren was touting her claim of Cherokee heritage as early as 1984, according to a cookbook titled “Pow Wow Chow” edited by her cousin that includes Warren’s recipes for a savory crab omelet and spicy barbecued beans.

The cookbook, edited by Warren’s cousin Candy Rowsey, is a compilation of “special recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families,” according to the introduction in a copy obtained by the Herald.

Warren, who has been under fire for claiming Indian lineage despite a lack of documentation, is identified as “Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee” under each of five recipes she contributes in the cookbook, published in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum located in Muskogee.

‘Pow Wow’ factor: Elizabeth Warren touted native roots in ’84 cookbook - BostonHerald.com

you can't make this shit up. pow wow chow? :lol:

Said Twila Barnes, a Cherokee genealogist: “She needs to admit the truth. There is no documentation showing that she has Cherokee ancestry. She needs to come clean and release her employment records.”

Barnes also called the cookbook “silly.”

“Cherokees don’t even traditionally have powwows,” she said.

Elizabeth Warren was touting her claim of Cherokee heritage as early as 1984, according to a cookbook titled “Pow Wow Chow” edited by her cousin that includes Warren’s recipes for a savory crab omelet and spicy barbecued beans.

The cookbook, edited by Warren’s cousin Candy Rowsey, is a compilation of “special recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families,” according to the introduction in a copy obtained by the Herald.

Warren, who has been under fire for claiming Indian lineage despite a lack of documentation, is identified as “Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee” under each of five recipes she contributes in the cookbook, published in 1984 by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum located in Muskogee.

‘Pow Wow’ factor: Elizabeth Warren touted native roots in ’84 cookbook - BostonHerald.com

Said Twila Barnes, a Cherokee genealogist: “She needs to admit the truth. There is no documentation showing that she has Cherokee ancestry. She needs to come clean and release her employment records.”

"Pow Wow Chow". Now that's funny. This fraud is the face of liberal diversity BS.

Time out for a quibble .... I'd hate to argue with a tribe member but the Cherokee Nation does host pow wows in Oklahoma. Maybe Ms. Barnes means in a more historical sense like before the Cherokee image was commercialized. :dunno:

/back to giggling at the "woman of color" .....

Time out for a quibble .... I'd hate to argue with a tribe member but the Cherokee Nation does host pow wows in Oklahoma. Maybe Ms. Barnes means in a more historical sense like before the Cherokee image was commercialized. :dunno:

633687340147782560-CaptainObvious.jpg

633687340147782560-CaptainObvious.jpg

Well they have for decades. Gimme a break. Her comment conflicted with my memory of growing up in Oklahoma. I'm throwing the "woman of color" a bone.

What CRIME was committed?

That isn't the point. She obviously has no integrity, that's the point. We'll see if this matters or not when the votes are counted. I'm sure integrity doesn't matter to a lot of people. After all, look at the sad shape we're in.

Very interesting that you quote Christian scripture in your sig line and have a Christian/Jew Hating muslim as an avatar.

Last edited:
More hard RW manufactured rage.

*yawn*

Yeah, cuz the tribes are traditionally "hard rw"...

"There has been a lot in the news about Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard law professor who is running for US Senate. It seems she may have wrongly claimed to be Native American to help further her career. Of course, she claims she "checked the box" to get involved in social activities with "people who are like" she is. I would like to know what she meant by the statement "people who are like I am." If she means people like Ward Churchill, I guess I get it, but if she means people like me and other REAL Indians, I don't. She isn't a real Indian. And contrary to most of the current media stories, she doesn't even have a Cherokee ancestor.

Chris Child of the New England Historic Genealogical Society publicly stated that Ms. Warren did have a Cherokee ancestor, but it seems both he and the NEHGS have backed away from that claim, thanks to media attention and to the investigative work of Sam Morningstar. "

Time to Come Clean, Ms. Warren? [Cherokee genealogist calls out Elizabeth Warren]

New Topics

Forum List

Back