Elizabeth Warren.Who Is She To Propose Anything In General?,Propose Laws&People Cheating?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Have any of you "Normal Americans" said something also on the lines of this? Elizabeth Warren sure gets upset when rich people are "Cheating Others", and cheating to get ahead financially! How dare they !! Damn those White People !!!
And now she wants to impeach Trump for some form of "Cheating" {or cheating the system}.
Now, yah, I know what all of us normal people are saying/thinking.
It's beyond funny/asinine/absurb to watch Pocohantus bitch and bitch about some conservatives cheating their way to the top when some in the middle class are suffering.
This is almost like watching an SNL Sketch!,,,,it also reminds me when George Costanza once said,,,well something like,,,,,"What Really Upsets Me Is All Of The Lying !!!"
:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2:

also, i am still waiting to hear Pocohantus bitch about all of those celebrities who had to cheat their kids in their way to college. but it seems that impeaching Trump is more important

also, i am still waiting to hear Pocohantus bitch about all of those celebrities who had to cheat their kids in their way to college. but it seems that impeaching Trump is more important
While you're waiting, hold your breath...please!

Forum List

Back