Elizabeth Warren Well Ahead In Massechusetts According To Poll

Elizabeth Warren is an unabashed champion of the rest of us, the rich have plenty of allies it's time the rest of us have at least one in Washington. The woman is fearless, politically clean and unbuyable, if nothing else she will make the rest of them look like the lobbyist whores they are.

Holy smokes. she must be a SAINT.

my gawd

Too see people shaking their pom pms and getting this excited over a freakin politician is hilarious......

And fuck your state too.

Negged

I was born and raised in the once great state of Assachusetts but at least I had the sense to get the fuck out.

Sure you were.

Truth.

What do you want to know about Worcester county?

Clark students drink at Moynihan's
The Lucky Dog used to be Sir Morgan's Cove (the Rolling Stones played there in 81 when I was a junior in HS)
Kelley Square is the worst piece of traffic planning in the entire country
Ralph's Diner is a cool place to drink
Weintraubs deli on water street has great pastrami
Widoffs Bakery bulkie rolls are famous.

Last edited:

I love that Rove's group is actually banking on people being stupid and not paying attention...

The accusation that Warren is responsible for TARP, bank bailouts, or huge executive bonuses is beyond absurd. TARP and the bank bailouts were Republican ideas that began under President Bush. As Simon Johnson notes, Warren “has also been a strong supporter of all efforts to rein in Too Big To Fail banks, including by breaking them up.”

In fact, her work creating and heading up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau involved advocating directly on consumers’ behalf, a key check on the power of big banks. She also ran the Congressional Oversight Panel for TARP, where her role was to track the money that was given to the banks. She was extremely critical of both the banks’ and Washington’s inability to accurately account for TARP money.

Viewers could be excused for thinking that Crossroads GPS might not even believe the veracity of its own ad, given that a month ago, they released a different ad accusing Warren of “sid[ing] with extreme left protests” and supporting the Occupy Wall Street protesters.

In fact, if Crossroads actually cared about fighting back against excessive bank power, they would release an ad critical of Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA), whose top 10 contributors include six banks or financial institutions, such as Goldman Sachs and Bain Capital. In total, the financial industry has contributed over $2.9 million to Brown’s campaign. It is unclear where Crossroads’ funding comes from because under existing election law, groups like Crossroads GPS are not required to disclose their donors, nor are there limits on how much those donors can give.​

The folks in MA are free to elect whomever they like.

If its Warren then good for her. If not then good for Brown. Elections still a year away so lots can happen in a year. Don't think I'd get to excited yet.

I was born in Holyoke Ma. My folks had to good sense to move. I love the Red Sox, the Bruins and the Pats but thats about it.

Just what we need, another loony toon loud mouthed hateful witch in Congress.

Of course you Democrats love them types.

Pelosi
Wasserman-Shultz
Maxi Waters
and I'm sure I missed a couple
I had no idea there were THAT many women who could....​

"A feisty Democratic U.S. Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren shot back at Republican strategist Karl Rove yesterday — calling his second negative ad “factually wrong and morally wrong” after a University of Massachusetts at Lowell/Boston Herald poll found an earlier spot hurt her among voters.

“I can’t find the right words to describe how wrong that is. Factually wrong and morally wrong,” said a miffed Warren about the 30-second spot released by the Rove-backed Crossroads GPS yesterday.

“Karl Rove is not telling the truth, and I think anyone who is not telling the truth shouldn’t be running ads in this race,” she told the Herald."

Mr. Shit, ThinkProgess misses you and wants you back. Do feel free to spend ALL of your time over there.

They LOVE the big fonts and mindless pictures, they are like you, leftists - ergo stupid.

I saw Elizabeth Warren at a store the other day. She was so smart and attractive looking that I wanted to give her my phone number. I felt like a nervous teenage boy with a crush!

Oh wait, that's someone else's fake, planted story.

We learned two things from this thread.

1) Massachusetts residents don't take kindly to people talking shit about their home state.

2) Elizabeth Warren is an old, stale bag of hot air.

Elizabeth Warren is an unabashed champion of the rest of us, the rich have plenty of allies it's time the rest of us have at least one in Washington. The woman is fearless, politically clean and unbuyable, if nothing else she will make the rest of them look like the lobbyist whores they are.

We learned two things from this thread.

1) Massachusetts residents don't take kindly to people talking shit about their home state.

2) Elizabeth Warren is an old, stale bag of hot air.

3) you can be a funny MoFo when you're ready.

:lol:

Warren is going to stomp the nude model like a rat in the closet.

Forum List

Back