Elizabeth Warren Well Ahead In Massechusetts According To Poll

She would be a welcome addition to the Senate.

Hate to see Brown go though. He was one of the decent Republicans

Ruh oh Scotty whadayagonnadonow!?!?

USMASS LOWELL

2012 MASSACUSETTS'
U.S. Senate Matchup

Scott Brown - 42%
Elizbath Warren - 49%

Source: UMass Lowell Center for Public Opinion

Massechusetts, and the rest of America for that matter, are fed up and we're ready for real champions of the people and fighters for the people to represent us.

I don't think Scott Brown stands a chance.

Watch out Congress, Elizabeth's comin'....and hell's coming with her!!

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
A poll conducted by one of those northeastern bastions of liberalism?
Scott Brown, as it turned out is a left leaning moderate. He may as well caucus with the democrats. Who cares. The GOP was never going to count on this guy anyway.
Mass, was is and always will be a blue state. It's been written off by conservatives.
So go ahead and gloat, Malcom. We don't give shit about Taxachussetes.

fuck you, too, pal, and your horse.

I'm tired of people with distorted senses of right and wrong. Neither Brown nor Warren is an "evil" person and no one with any sound moral sense would accuse either of them of that.

What Warren is, though, is evidence of the rising power of populist issues on the left. Scott Brown is far from a right-wing loon. (You can't be a right-wing loon and be elected a Senator in Massachusetts.) He's personable, he's kept his campaign promises, he speaks well, and unlike a lot of Republicans he's relatively sane. So her support is not anti-Brown, it's pro-Warren. And that means what you folks regard as extreme left-wing positions are increasingly popular.

Granted, this is Massachusetts we're talking about. But even in MA this sort of thing wouldn't have flown 10 or 12 years ago. Things have changed.
The people of Massachusetts, a state buried in the black hole of debt because of rampant liberalism, continue to vote liberal. They then bitch and moan about their stratospheric tax rates, business and industry crushing unionism and the crumbling infrastructure. Screw 'em. They get what they deserve.
If I was going from Connecticut to New Hampshire ,I'd drive all the way to New York then up across Vermont just to avoid going through that La Brea Tar Pit of liberalism.

Last edited:
I'm tired of people with distorted senses of right and wrong. Neither Brown nor Warren is an "evil" person and no one with any sound moral sense would accuse either of them of that.

What Warren is, though, is evidence of the rising power of populist issues on the left. Scott Brown is far from a right-wing loon. (You can't be a right-wing loon and be elected a Senator in Massachusetts.) He's personable, he's kept his campaign promises, he speaks well, and unlike a lot of Republicans he's relatively sane. So her support is not anti-Brown, it's pro-Warren. And that means what you folks regard as extreme left-wing positions are increasingly popular.

Granted, this is Massachusetts we're talking about. But even in MA this sort of thing wouldn't have flown 10 or 12 years ago. Things have changed.
Massachusettes a state buried in the black hole of debt because of rampant liberalism, continues to vote for them. Then they bitch and moan about their stratospheric tax rates and the crumbling infrastructure. Screw 'em. They get what they deserve.
If I was going from Connecticut to New Hampshire ,I'd drive all the way to New York then up across Vermont just to avoid going through that La Brea Tar Pit of liberalism.

people in ct, ny and vt all pay higher taxes than i do in mass.

:thup:

USMASS LOWELL

2012 MASSACUSETTS'
U.S. Senate Matchup

Scott Brown - 42%
Elizbath Warren - 49%

Massechusetts, and the rest of America for that matter, are fed up and we're ready for real champions of the people and fighters for the people to represent us.

Scott Brown, as it turned out is a left leaning moderate. He may as well caucus with the democrats. Who cares. The GOP was never going to count on this guy anyway.
Mass, was is and always will be a blue state. It's been written off by conservatives.

Ahh yes! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHOOTS and SCORES!!! Top shelf right where momma hides the cookies( Thanks: Mike Lang)
Hit that nerve pretty hard eh, schmuck?
Drew you out like a squirrel headed for the acorns.

Massachusettes a state buried in the black hole of debt because of rampant liberalism, continues to vote for them. Then they bitch and moan about their stratospheric tax rates and the crumbling infrastructure. Screw 'em. They get what they deserve.

people in ct, ny and vt all pay higher taxes than i do in mass.

:thup:
Ok....It's still a high tax state and those high taxes improve nothing but the politicians wallets.
BTW, got a link to those tax structures?

Ahh yes! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHOOTS and SCORES!!! Top shelf right where momma hides the cookies( Thanks: Mike Lang)

drew me out?

wtf are you talking about, fuckwit?

i live here and i love my state despite its fucked up politicians, so at the risk of repeating myself, take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, corky.

USMASS LOWELL

2012 MASSACUSETTS'
U.S. Senate Matchup

Scott Brown - 42%
Elizbath Warren - 49%

Massachusetts is like California.........neither state represents the vast majority of Americans who are NOT mentally ill and who believe in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill Of Rights.

The Massholes will probably elect another far left U.S. Senator. Why is this such big news to you left wingnuts? Remember, this is the state where the KENNEDYS are considered to be royalty. Remember that Scott Brown won Chappy Kennedy's unfinished Senate seat, which sent shockwaves throughout the leftist waterhead world.

The reason to rejoice, stupid, is that The Republicans up in Congress blocked her appointment. However, they'll now have to contend with her with more power as a fellow Congress member.

Ahhhh...I LOVEit!!!

:clap2:

USMASS LOWELL

2012 MASSACUSETTS'
U.S. Senate Matchup

Scott Brown - 42%
Elizbath Warren - 49%

given this was a seat that Republicans never should have taken to start with, that isn't saying much.

Democrats should be more worried about the 8 seats they are likely to lose in a REpublican Sweep.

Jesus Christ, you two numbnuts are why moonbats make people wanna throw up........

if someone would tell me what it is that she has that we soooooo desperately need, i might vote for her.

so far, all i've been told is that she's a champion of the rest of us.

bfd

Indeed, propagandists don't dabble in specifics...... :thup:

Double digit win for Elizabeth.

If Scott Brown chooses to challenge Kerry later on down the road or run for Governor he's got my vote.

drew me out?

wtf are you talking about, fuckwit?

i live here and i love my state despite its fucked up politicians, so at the risk of repeating myself, take a flying fuck at a rolling donut, corky.

I relate to that. I love my home state... It's a glorious state... just a shame that there are so many stupid people living there these days.

Forum List

Back