Elizabeth Warren: Vintage Elitist New England Liberal

The Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB hates Warren because she is on they side of the consumer? Damn that consumer advocate. Damn her!!!
:lol:
Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warren has long advocated for the creation of a new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a watchdog agency designed to "make basic financial practices such as taking out a mortgage or loan more clear and transparent while ferreting out unfair lending practices," according to CNN. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Warren said "My first choice is a strong consumer agency. My second choice is no agency at all and plenty of blood and teeth left on the floor"

i don't hate her, but i won't vote for her.
Ravi was right ...
You hate women.

wait! that was me.

never mind
:redface:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB hates Warren because she is on they side of the consumer? Damn that consumer advocate. Damn her!!!

Warren has long advocated for the creation of a new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a watchdog agency designed to "make basic financial practices such as taking out a mortgage or loan more clear and transparent while ferreting out unfair lending practices," according to CNN. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Warren said "My first choice is a strong consumer agency. My second choice is no agency at all and plenty of blood and teeth left on the floor"

oh boy, so what do they do in this economy, open ANOTHER worthless government agency that WE HAVE TO PAY FOR..

oh boy, so what do they do in this economy, open ANOTHER worthless government agency that WE HAVE TO PAY FOR..

I bet you would have said that about the SEC back in the day. :lol:

Cut oversight and get fraud and a depression, Pub dupe.

Cut oversight and get fraud and a depression, Pub dupe.

cut?

Forum List

Back