Elizabeth Warren: Vintage Elitist New England Liberal

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
'Do as I say, Not as I do'.

If you and your spouse made a combined $980K a year, would you not be considered part of the 1 percent? If so, you are a 1 per center that must pay taxes. You have a choice to pay 5.3 percent or 5.89 percent? If you have any public office aspirations where you are going to run on a platform that assails the 1 per centers for not paying more of 'their fair share', you should make a strategic decision and pay the 5.89 percent. The actions of another New England Elitist Liberal named John Kerry should have taught Warren this when he owed no taxes and was offered the choice to contribute money towards the Commonwealth's General Fund. His choice: $0.

If the people of Massachussetts want yet another 'do as I say, not as I do' elitist for a US Senator, you get what you deserve.

I was just reading where NOW is endorsing her..

that tells you a lot about them.

Born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, first in family to graduate from collage.

Just like ALL Elitist New England Liberals.

Education is for snobs. Republican Presidential Nominee said that. True story.

Gawd you guys are dumb.

Elitist in intelligence and watching over corrupt Pub financiers, yes. Pub dupes!

Watching over Capitalism and its proponents so she can shrink the elite class, eliminate the upward mobile class, and sell the poor that they are now part of the middle class (AKA "The Masses"). We have seen this failure before.

She's an Injun, or so I hear...

noted genealogist Christopher Child said, referring to the candidate’s great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, who is listed on an Oklahoma marriage certificate as Cherokee

Elizabeth Warren: Cherokee tie found 5 generations ago - BostonHerald.com

Part, not all. Course, Obama is only half black, but Republicans call him "Boi King" and "man child", code for boy and n......

"Warren’s statements come as genealogists at the New England Historic Genealogical Society were unable to back up earlier accounts that her great great great grandmother is Cherokee. While Warren’s great great great grandmother, named O.C. Sarah Smith, is listed on a electronic transcript of a 1894 marriage application as Cherokee, the genealogists are unable to find the actual record or a photograhic copy of it, Society spokesman Tom Champoux said. A copy of the marriage license itself has been located, but unlike the application, it does not list Smith’s ethnicity."

Warren: I used minority listing to share heritage - BostonHerald.com

oops

Gotta be a mistake. All democrats are poor because of conservatives. Every one of em.

Yeah, and every pub was born in a log cabin.

Or so they want us to believe.

And, there are plenty of gullible rw's who believe it, suck it up and will most certainly vote for it even though it will mean they will bring home a lot less of their paycheck.

That is, IF Mitt lets you keep your job.

The Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB hates Warren because she is on they side of the consumer? Damn that consumer advocate. Damn her!!!
:lol:
Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warren has long advocated for the creation of a new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a watchdog agency designed to "make basic financial practices such as taking out a mortgage or loan more clear and transparent while ferreting out unfair lending practices," according to CNN. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Warren said "My first choice is a strong consumer agency. My second choice is no agency at all and plenty of blood and teeth left on the floor"

The Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB hates Warren because she is on they side of the consumer? Damn that consumer advocate. Damn her!!!
:lol:
Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warren has long advocated for the creation of a new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, a watchdog agency designed to "make basic financial practices such as taking out a mortgage or loan more clear and transparent while ferreting out unfair lending practices," according to CNN. In an interview with the Huffington Post, Warren said "My first choice is a strong consumer agency. My second choice is no agency at all and plenty of blood and teeth left on the floor"

i don't hate her, but i won't vote for her.

Forum List

Back