Elizabeth Warren Tones Down Tough Talk

EASTHAM — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren dialed back her harsh criticism of the U.S. justice system in a town hall forum here yesterday, saying cops and counselors are “dedicated” to their jobs.

“There are a lot of terrific people. Hardworking people, dedicated people who are in our criminal justice system,” she said.
Elizabeth Warren tones down tough talk

So, she ran out there and said something about funding for public defenders? No? What in the hell could she possibly have been thinking? I mean besides here is some slogans vote for me?
She is such a whore!

EASTHAM — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren dialed back her harsh criticism of the U.S. justice system in a town hall forum here yesterday, saying cops and counselors are “dedicated” to their jobs.

“There are a lot of terrific people. Hardworking people, dedicated people who are in our criminal justice system,” she said.

So, she ran out there and said something about funding for public defenders? No? What in the hell could she possibly have been thinking? I mean besides here is some slogans vote for me?

Oh oh, Liz must be planning on running for something, she's gearing up practicing the democratic tradition of telling the people what they want to hear.

I still prefer Joe Biden in 2020

Yes the far left loves creepy uncle Joe.

Running Joe would be the same a running warren or Hilary,

Then when it comes out that his family was part of the corruption in the Ukraine.

But the credibility of the vice president’s anticorruption message may have been undermined by the association of his son, Hunter Biden, with one of Ukraine’s largest natural gas companies, Burisma Holdings, and with its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine’s ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before he was forced into exile.

Hunter Biden, 45, a former Washington lobbyist, joined the Burisma board in April 2014. That month, as part of an investigation into money laundering, British officials froze London bank accounts containing $23 million that allegedly belonged to Mr. Zlochevsky.

Joe Biden, His Son and the Case Against a Ukrainian Oligarch

Ecclesiastes 10:11

I still prefer Joe Biden in 2020

Many of us would like to see Joe in 2020, or Pocahontas or Hillary....they'll all make for good entertainment.

Hillary is done

Either Biden or Warren would destroy Trump in 2020
Hillary is more popular than both of them, and Trump has been beating Hillary in the mythical "popular vote" since he won the election.

Your only hope to beat Trump is if the Republicans win in November and fuck up everything with Trump's consent.

Forum List

Back