Elizabeth Warren Tones Down Tough Talk

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
EASTHAM — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren dialed back her harsh criticism of the U.S. justice system in a town hall forum here yesterday, saying cops and counselors are “dedicated” to their jobs.

“There are a lot of terrific people. Hardworking people, dedicated people who are in our criminal justice system,” she said.
Elizabeth Warren tones down tough talk

So, she ran out there and said something about funding for public defenders? No? What in the hell could she possibly have been thinking? I mean besides here is some slogans vote for me?

Elizabeth Warren is a terrible candidate and spokesperson; probably a good steward of the people's trusts and interest. But my goodness...keep your head down, do your job, be a hero to your people.

Just
Stop
Talking

EASTHAM — U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren dialed back her harsh criticism of the U.S. justice system in a town hall forum here yesterday, saying cops and counselors are “dedicated” to their jobs.

“There are a lot of terrific people. Hardworking people, dedicated people who are in our criminal justice system,” she said.
Elizabeth Warren tones down tough talk

So, she ran out there and said something about funding for public defenders? No? What in the hell could she possibly have been thinking? I mean besides here is some slogans vote for me?

Yup, no telling with Pocahontas, could be a result of her coming up for re-election, might be just circling the wagons.

Warren will make a great candidate running against corporate greed and excess

She understands the financial system and why it needs to be regulated

Elizabeth Warren is a terrible candidate and spokesperson; probably a good steward of the people's trusts and interest. But my goodness...keep your head down, do your job, be a hero to your people.

Just
Stop
Talking

Elizabeth Warren is a vile piece of shit. A pathological liar who built her career on cultural misappropriation. She defames and slanders law enforcement and our armed forces. She promotes the interests of foreign nations over those of American and colludes with those foreign nations to hijack our electoral system. She is a demagogue who seeks to inflame the left with no thought to the safety of Americans should her hate filled rhetoric spawn violence as that of Bernie Sanders did at the Congressional softball game.

I still prefer Joe Biden in 2020

Many of us would like to see Joe in 2020, or Pocahontas or Hillary....they'll all make for good entertainment.

Hillary is done

Either Biden or Warren would destroy Trump in 2020

Sure, only if the DNC learned anything from the 2016 cluster f*ck, and doesn't repeat the same blunders....but I doubt it.

Crooked Donnie won’t have Comey or Putin helping him this time

This may be moot anyway

Trump will probably be under indictment by 2020

At this point, she's just drinking the Kool-Aid, man.

Many of us would like to see Joe in 2020, or Pocahontas or Hillary....they'll all make for good entertainment.

Hillary is done

Sure, only if the DNC learned anything from the 2016 cluster f*ck, and doesn't repeat the same blunders....but I doubt it.

Yeah, and maybe you'll have some evidence by then...

Hillary is done

Yeah, and maybe you'll have some evidence by then...

Once Mueller releases his report, Trump will collapse

He will agree not to run in 2020 in return for dropped charges against him and his family

Trump may not even get the GOP nomination in 2020

Forum List

Back