Elizabeth Warren Takes Credit for Sponsoring Bills She Voted Against

Congenital Liar - check
Thief - check
America hater - check
Shamelessly Hypocritical and Phony - check
Racist, including Appropriating Races - check

Here is your Democrat card Screeching Cheeks, congratulations.

83367687_10218305452939075_8194486219934007296_n.jpg

Does it ever dawn on her that it’s pretty easy for anyone to check that kind of lie?

Elizabeth Warren Takes Credit for Sponsoring Bills She Voted Against
Actually, she's pretty confident that she can lie without consequence.

THE LACK OF SELF AWARENESS HERE IS AMAZING: Elizabeth Warren: “How could the American people want someone who lies to them?”

Article Cites Elizabeth Warren As First Woman of Color Hired by Harvard Law School.

Elizabeth Warren said, “Let me remind you, I think, I’m the only one running for president who’s actually been on the executive side.” Well, except for Little Mikey, who was Mayor of New York, and Pete Buttigieg — maybe the “Mayor Pete” nickname should have been a clue? — and even Bernie Sanders, who was mayor of Burlington, Vermont (“long ago.”) But what this does underscore is just how little executive experience there is on the national level in the Democratic field.

And there’s Biden, who was VP, but the Vice President is better understood as a legislative officer — President of the Senate — than an executive one, since the VP isn’t part of the presidency and isn’t a member of the executive branch.

Forum List

Back