Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

I am looking forward to Warren running for President and hearing what she has to say

I am also looking forward to Republicans posting offensive Indian images about her
You can hear what she has to say without her running.
I am looking forward to a Democrat race where each candidate tries to out-lefty the other. By the time Febriuary rolls around they'll be battling to see which one can credibly call for conservatives to be sent to re-education camps.

Oh, you don't have to be a Leftie to be calling for that. Independents are already considering it. I am thinking we can build a huge island in the Pacific and call it the Libertarian Zone and then send all Conservatives there, where they can live their dream of no government, no taxes and no one telling anyone what to do. The last man standing gets to come back!!!

Kumbayah.
Yeah, you're a shithead. We get it.

I didn't say we should. I said we "could". Discernment is really not your thing, little fake Rabbi.

I am looking forward to Warren running for President and hearing what she has to say

I am also looking forward to Republicans posting offensive Indian images about her
I am looking forward to a Democrat race where each candidate tries to out-lefty the other. By the time Febriuary rolls around they'll be battling to see which one can credibly call for conservatives to be sent to re-education camps.

Oh, you don't have to be a Leftie to be calling for that. Independents are already considering it. I am thinking we can build a huge island in the Pacific and call it the Libertarian Zone and then send all Conservatives there, where they can live their dream of no government, no taxes and no one telling anyone what to do. The last man standing gets to come back!!!

Kumbayah.

I didn't say we should. I said we "could". Discernment is really not your thing, little fake Rabbi.
English isnt your first language, logic isnt your strong point, Herr Scheissmacher

Kumbayah.

English isnt your first language, logic isnt your strong point, Herr Scheissmacher

Coming from a member who misspells at least once in almost every posting he writes, that's actually kind of funny.

And btw, English is my mother-tongue. I just happen to be fluent in a number of languages beyone English. So, what you are trying to squeal is that you really do not understand the difference between "should" and "could". Or it simply could be that your "Liberals are trying to exterminate us Righteous Righties" persecution complex has gone to an entirely new level.

Now, back to the OP content itself, which questions a number of things about Elizabeth Warren, who won election as the Junior Senator from the great state of Massachusetts in 2012...... please feel free to show us your extremely high level of cognition and show us perhaps a cartoon of her in Indian garb, because we clearly see that that hurt her in her 2012 senatorial bid. But wait: she won.

Poor fake Rabbi. So much persecution complex, so little time.

The even funnier point is that some Cons actually, truly think that Warren plans to run for POTUS in 2016. That is just rich.

Kumbayah.

Coming from a member who misspells at least once in almost every posting he writes, that's actually kind of funny.

And btw, English is my mother-tongue. I just happen to be fluent in a number of languages beyone English. So, what you are trying to squeal is that you really do not understand the difference between "should" and "could". Or it simply could be that your "Liberals are trying to exterminate us Righteous Righties" persecution complex has gone to an entirely new level.

Now, back to the OP content itself, which questions a number of things about Elizabeth Warren, who won election as the Junior Senator from the great state of Massachusetts in 2012...... please feel free to show us your extremely high level of cognition and show us perhaps a cartoon of her in Indian garb, because we clearly see that that hurt her in her 2012 senatorial bid. But wait: she won.

The even funnier point is that some Cons actually, truly think that Warren plans to run for POTUS in 2016. That is just rich.

I watched 'Morning Joe' a few days ago and Mika was calling Warren 'Madame President' and she was serious. Mika is a 110% liberal.

Kumbayah.

I watched 'Morning Joe' a few days ago and Mika was calling Warren 'Madame President' and she was serious. Mika is a 110% liberal.

Ain't gonna happen. Warren is not even planning to run, and were she to think of it, she is already WAY behind schedule.

Kumbayah.

You seem especially fluent in bullshit.

Kumbayah.

The operative word being "seem".

Progress, fake Rabbi: at least you spelled all six words correctly and didn't sway like a drunken sailor who just took it up the ass.

Progress!

Now, back to the OP, which you seem to not be able to comprehend:

Perhaps you can look-up "erudite".

The operative word being "seem".

Progress, fake Rabbi: at least you spelled all six words correctly and didn't sway like a drunken sailor who just took it up the ass.

Progress!

Now, back to the OP, which you seem to not be able to comprehend:

Perhaps you can look-up "erudite".
Perhaps you can go back and have an adult explain the dozen or so posts I made on the subject already, Herr Scheisskopf.

Through all this back and forth and nobody mentioned what I find to be the most bizarre picture of Lizzy Cheekbones....look at the kids around her while she's doing her psycho dance moves....:laugh:

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

Through all this back and forth and nobody mentioned what I find to be the most bizarre picture of Lizzy Cheekbones....look at the kids around her while she's doing her psycho dance moves....:laugh:

bad-dancer-300x225.jpg

Another entry from the accuracy-optional crowd.

This is an common internet image called "Mosh girl", obviously too recent to be Warren. Other versions from the internets:

mosh_girl_02.jpg

mosh_girl_15.jpg

mosh_girl_18.jpg

Obviously the implications are clear: Elizabeth Warren is a monster, played lead guitar for the Beatles, and kicks a mean field goal.

Elizabeth Warren Lies Shamelessly About Syrian Migrants
Elizabeth Warren is the one who is sacrificing children to ISIS murderers
November 19, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

elizabethwarren3.jpg

Everyone knows Elizabeth Warren has no shame.

Her abuse of asbestos victims, her attempts to get ahead by passing herself off as a minority Rachel Dolezal style, her constant clamoring about income inequality when she was pocketing a fortune while hardly doing any actual teaching all show how little shame Senator Warren has.

So it's no surprise that the fake Indian, the Senate's answer to Rachel Dolezal, got on her high horse and spit venom at the responsible leaders, Republican and Democrat, who don't want to see another Boston Marathon bombing happen. The Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Muslim refugees. Unfortunately Elizabeth Warren cares more about moral posturing than the victims of the attack in her own state.

But it wouldn't be an Elizabeth Warren speech without fake self-righteousness... and ridiculous lies.

"We are not a nation that delivers children back into the hands of ISIS murderers because some politician doesn't like their religion," Warren screeched.

As Senator Warren knows quite well, we are not delivering "children" anywhere.

1. The majority of the migrants are military age young men. Many of them were fighters in the Syrian civil war.

Elizabeth Warren is the one who is sacrificing children to ISIS murderers to the political agenda of the Democratic Party. Christians are unable to stay in UN refugee camps because they are terrorized by Muslims. Obama insists on taking fake Muslim refugees from UN camps who are not being persecuted in Muslim countries like Jordan and Turkey. Over Christians who are persecuted in the Muslim world.

November 19, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

elizabethwarren3.jpg

Her abuse of asbestos victims, her attempts to get ahead by passing herself off as a minority Rachel Dolezal style, her constant clamoring about income inequality when she was pocketing a fortune while hardly doing any actual teaching all show how little shame Senator Warren has.

So it's no surprise that the fake Indian, the Senate's answer to Rachel Dolezal, got on her high horse and spit venom at the responsible leaders, Republican and Democrat, who don't want to see another Boston Marathon bombing happen. The Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Muslim refugees. Unfortunately Elizabeth Warren cares more about moral posturing than the victims of the attack in her own state.

But it wouldn't be an Elizabeth Warren speech without fake self-righteousness... and ridiculous lies.

"We are not a nation that delivers children back into the hands of ISIS murderers because some politician doesn't like their religion," Warren screeched.

1. The majority of the migrants are military age young men. Many of them were fighters in the Syrian civil war.

Elizabeth Warren is the one who is sacrificing children to ISIS murderers to the political agenda of the Democratic Party. Christians are unable to stay in UN refugee camps because they are terrorized by Muslims. Obama insists on taking fake Muslim refugees from UN camps who are not being persecuted in Muslim countries like Jordan and Turkey. Over Christians who are persecuted in the Muslim world.

That's weird Jizzhat -- usually they tell us Elizabeth Warren is a Senator from Massachusetts. But apparently she lives inside your head.

Not to worry, I'll alert the media on the correction. I'm a Liberal so I must have all their numbers programmed into my phone.

Of course you know this whole post is bullshit. I'll won't tell 'em that though.

November 19, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

elizabethwarren3.jpg

That's weird Jizzhat -- usually they tell us Elizabeth Warren is a Senator from Massachusetts. But apparently she lives inside your head.

Not to worry, I'll alert the media on the correction. I'm a Liberal so I must have all their numbers programmed into my phone.

Of course you know this whole post is bullshit. I'll won't tell 'em that though.
:blahblah:

November 19, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

elizabethwarren3.jpg

Warren said what she said. And she is lying. There is no concern here for women and children who are make up less than 30% of these so called refugees. Warren is politicizing this. It is indefensible.
Not to worry...These Islamo thugs are not getting here. They are not welcome. And none of you whiny hand wringing libs will invite a single one to reside with you in your home.
If you talk the talk, you had better God damned well be ready to walk the walk....
Enough. There is no counter argument.
Inviting these people into our country puts American lives in danger. Tough shit..You can weep for the Syrians. As long as they cannot be fully vetted with iron clad results, they stay OUT

New Topics

Forum List

Back