Elizabeth Warren Is an Idiot

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by protectionist, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,939
    See what I mean? You can't touch the question so you invent a different one.

Much like you couldn't touch my demand for a link to your premise in the OP.

Brave SIr OP ran away, he bravely ran away.
    When faced with a question he couldn't concede
    He courageously did the deflection deed;
    When inconvenience reared his head
    He answered a different question instead
    Brave, brave, brave brave Sir Opie........

(apologies to Neil Innes)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. protectionist

protectionist Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,238
    There's nothing to impeach about except Demoicrats view that it's the onky way they can possibky get back the presidency. But really, Why bother ? the laughingstock impeachment attempt (nothing but a ruse to gin up base VOTES) is already coming apart at the seams and is going nowhere, and even if it passed, the Senate would squash it (2 Democrats have already come out against it) It's dead in the water

What there really is to talk about now is the Barr-Durham indictments, and the possibility of Hillary, Obama, Brennan, et al outlaws escaping on bail. This must not happen.

Felons Caught in Barr-Durham Probe Must Not Be Granted Bail

3. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,238
    YOU are the one who is running. There's nothing "different". This exchange started by my challenge to another poster to produce ONE EXAMPLE of Trump saying "bullshit".. This far, he has been unable to do that and he hasn't. YOU haven't either.

Run, rabbit run.

4. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,238
    I don't have to . the Democrats did that. :biggrin:

5. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,939
    I've never seen that challenge but it's ridiculously easy. Here's a recent one, one of many iterations of Rump reading the same script over and over, while demonstrating he has no clue how to use a microphone:

Here's a synopsis, you can find it over and over.

Not sure why you wanted this but I'm even less sure how you found a rock big enough to hide under to pretend you never heard this before.

But here you are not only running away from the question and denying you're deflecting to a different one, you actually DID IT AGAIN, suggesting I was somehow "unable" to find an easily-findable bullshit that you never asked me to find in the first place. And that's just blatantly dishonest. Which is to say, the same lame game you've been playing the whole time.

ANYTHING ELSE you wanna claim I "can't find" that you never brought up? Hm?

6. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,238
    1. Trump didn't repeat anything over and over in your first video, and he shows a perfectly fine use of the microphone. Like many liberals you are deranged, and display it openly.

2. In the second video, the only thing I saw unacceptable was Ari Melber's unshaven, bum face. As for Trump, I don't pretend anything. Sure, I've heard his rally speeches, and his profanity. So what ? I rather like it. It's a natural, straightforward style that speaks honestly, and in the language of the people. I don't see anything wrong with any single word he spoke.

3. You still haven't shown anything Trump said which could be defined as "bullshit", and all you're doing is blabbering a lot of nonsense, while pretending you actually have some kind of a point to make. And all while, you could be doing something useful (like learning to play the violin)

7. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,939
    No, actually I'm a sound technician, and he's what we call eating the mic. He's popping Ps all over the place even through the windscreen. That's generally a full-of-himself yahoo who's so bent on yapping his trap that he doesn't even take the care to hear what he's doing. That IS a moron who doesn't know how to use a mic, or knows and doesn't care, because ME ME ME.

"Policy". "Putting". "Stop". "Pillaging". "Plundering" stick shit in your ears and pretend you don't hear it but that windscreen's going to have to be burned because of all the toxic spittle on it by the end of that sentence alone.

And yes, he "repeated" the same thing in multiple speeches in multiple places, the same script over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It's on tape and there's nothing you can do about it.

Nothing here brought up "unacceptable", which is a subjective term anyway. What you claimed to ask for was an instance of Rump using the word "bullshit", and you got many of them. Now, AGAIN, you want to change what the question was because you can't handle the answer. And AGAIN -- Ari Melber, whoever that is, is not the topic here. Once AGAIN trying to change the subject. Desperately.

Nobody said there was or was not anything "wrong with" it. You simply asked the neutral question of an instance of Rump using the word bullshit and you got it over and over and over. And now you want to pretend the question was about quality.

FUCK outta here.

So you're going to sit there, bury your head in the sand, shut your eyes and ears real tight and unhear it.

You're a loser.

8. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,238
    Dude, what is wrong with you ? I'll answer that. You're MINDLESS Trump hating leftist loon.

1. Nobody cares bout his Ps or mic popping, or whatever you call it.

2. Nobody cares about what he repeats. or how many times.

3. You a lousy poster. NO, I did NOT ask for "an instance of Rump using the word "bullshit", I asked the other poster to show my an example of Trump speaking bullshit (ir bullshiting, being dishonest, lying) Get it ?

4. No matter how hard you try to make me look stupid , all you're doing here is showing what a total LOON you are.

5. "Unhear" ? Unhear WHAT ? I have no idea what all is this babbling of yours is, and I'd guess most people stopped reading your posts long ago. I wonder why I bother.

9. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53,939
    See that? Once AGAIN changing the subject. You claimed he was not using the mic improperly, I proved he was, and now you wanna go "yabbut nobody cares". NOT THE POINT, is it.

And once AGAIN AGAIN --- **YOU** asked for one example, and you got answered with many, and now AGAIN you wantt to shift to "yabbut nobody cares". If nobody cares WHY DID YOU BRING IT UP?

BULLSHIT. ROLL THE FUCKING TAPE.

It's even in fucking QUOTES. Once AGAIN trying to change the circumstances when the facts prove inconvenient. You're a god damned LIAR.

10. protectionist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,238

It's even in fucking QUOTES. Once AGAIN trying to change the circumstances when the facts prove inconvenient. You're a god damned LIAR.
    [/QUOTE]I ChaNGED NOTHING. yOURW INSANE.
    I',m leaving the Library - closing NOW, You're an idiot and a nut cse. Period.