Elizabeth Warren: ‘I never wash my face.’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Which face?

upload_2020-1-10_18-38-50.gif

Alrighty then. Good to know she’s not just a nutter, but an insane nutter.

Elizabeth Warren: ‘I never wash my face.’

Okay I'll clarify Warren's comments. She uses ponds cream to clean her face, and doesn't use soap which can be drying on the face.

Okay I'll clarify Warren's comments. She uses ponds cream to clean her face, and doesn't use soap which can be drying on the face.
Lol, she said nothing about soap, she said she doesn't wash her face.

How would you like to be married to that pernicious twat? I can't imagine waking up to that skanky crane every morning, looking over and seeing that unwashed face full of dried cum and bacteria.

How her dickless cuck of a husband keeps from smothering her disgusting ass-face with a pillow every morning, is one of the great mysteries of life. I would certainly be tempted if I had to look at her every day.

I'm not a supporter of Warren but If you have ever been married you know that women have a ritual that will forever be mysterious to men. Some women claim that they never wash their face while they cleanse themselves in other ways. It's a cheap shot to make anything out of Warren's statement and the strange vintage Orson Wells video makes the post even more weird

I'm not a supporter of Warren but If you have ever been married you know that women have a ritual that will forever be mysterious to men. Some women claim that they never wash their face while they cleanse themselves in other ways. It's a cheap shot to make anything out of Warren's statement and the strange vintage Orson Wells video makes the post even more weird
Agree this is a cheap shot at the squaw. Whiteall and post #4 are spot-on, and my better half is in the no-soap-on-the-face camp too. Uses some kind of cream and cotton thingys to clean hers but soap everywhere else.

Forum List

Back